How Will The District 3aa Pan Out

tnwarrior

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the team looking this year?

they have alot of returning players this year and they have all played well together in years past if they play as a team they should do well but if they have anyone gets greedy and want to score all the points. well you know what will happen then

Edited by tnwarrior

they have alot of returning players this year and they have all played well together in years past if they play as a team they should do well but if they have anyone gets greedy and want to score all the points. well you know want will happen then

Yep...I know what will happen....Where do you see us finishing? I'm gonna come watch the games......I got some friends playing...#25 and #14

Yep...I know what will happen....Where do you see us finishing? I'm gonna come watch the games......I got some friends playing...#25 and #14

It's to early to tell we might be able to tell more after the HOF game we will be playing Rhea Co. and Meigs Co. I know #14 played some summer ball with some of the players from Rhea Co. and that seemed to help him improve his game some

It's to early to tell we might be able to tell more after the HOF game we will be playing Rhea Co. and Meigs Co. I know #14 played some summer ball with some of the players from Rhea Co. and that seemed to help him improve his game some

Good.........I hope he doesn't have trouble with his ankles like he did last year.....I'll be there for the HOF games......

I think we will do pretty good this year as long as we play as a team.we did loose a few starters from last year but, we have a lot of players returning from last year that played a whole lot. as long as we play a team and don't get the big haed. i know a few players, including me, went to a few camps and played some summer ball. Well hopefully we will finish at the top of our distrect.

by the way bledsoebtheboys look forward to seeing you at the games. :)

I think we will do pretty good this year as long as we play as a team.we did loose a few starters from last year but, we have a lot of players returning from last year that played a whole lot. as long as we play a team and don't get the big haed. i know a few players, including me, went to a few camps and played some summer ball. Well hopefully we will finish at the top of our distrect.

by the way bledsoebtheboys look forward to seeing you at the games. :thumb:

Always good to hear someone tell me they look forward to seeing me..........What # are you?

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

Are you sure you don't mean District 6? Bledsoe is in District 6 in all other sports except Football....................

predictions of unapproved website.com.....

Region 3AA:

District 5AA:

McMinn Central

Brianard

Sequoyah

Tyner Academy

Meigs County

Sweetwater

Tellico Plains

Boyd Buchanon

Polk County

The class of the district will once again be McMinn Central. Coach Armstrong boasts two of the top players in the area in Beau Brown and Blake Derrick. The surprise of this bunch could be Sequoyah. They have two solid players in Thomas Moses and Andy Cooper and could surprise some people this season.

District 6AA:

Howard

Notre Dame

East Ridge

Hixson

Chattanooga Christian

Marion County

Bledsoe County

Grundy County

Sequatchie County

Tennessee Prep Hoops 3AA All-Region Team:

Beau Brown-McMinn Central (MVP)