Wartburg

orangenation16

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Personally, i think this team will make to the sub-state. They have to much talent not to make it that far. It is a really tough region, even though their district is a joke. (Yes Oliver Springs is a JOKE)

Oliver Springs is not a joke... they are a solid ball team... they scrimmaged us this weekend and looked very solid... will they beat wartburg... i don't know... never seen wartburg play... but calling them a joke is incorrect

Wartburg is a well rounded team and I look for only good things from them. As for Rockwood that will be the biggest game of the regular season for them. In a match of with Shannon vs. Vespie I dont know who would win (as a team) because I have never seen Temple play. But one on one I would take Shannon just cause he always seemed more Athletic. He can make his own shots. As for best pure shooter Id give that to Vespie but it runs in his blood. Best all around player I would give to Jeremy although Adam has some of the best composure I've seen in a high school player after last years game against Rockwood.

Wartburg is a well rounded team and I look for only good things from them. As for Rockwood that will be the biggest game of the regular season for them. In a match of with Shannon vs. Vespie I dont know who would win (as a team) because I have never seen Temple play. But one on one I would take Shannon just cause he always seemed more Athletic. He can make his own shots. As for best pure shooter Id give that to Vespie but it runs in his blood. Best all around player I would give to Jeremy although Adam has some of the best composure I've seen in a high school player after last years game against Rockwood.

Jeremy is a good player and is the favorite to win the MVP. He plays strong and with a tenacity that is contagious. He will win the MVP. He does a lot of good things that will help his team win. Shannon will have a good season and lead the dogs to another district championship. Jeremy, i hope you have good year dogg. Lead 'em to state......maybe you'll get your shot at Vespie.

Are you a dawg fan or jacket fan? You say in one sentence that you are a dog fan and conclude with a sentence that "Coalfield will beat Wartburg the entire year."

Well, now I'm really confused. Who knows Coalfield may win the State in basketball. It might be girls, but you didn't specify gender.

:lol:

I am a Bulldog fan. and as for the name, ORANGENATION IS THE STUDENT SECTION AT TENNESSEE. AND THE NUMBER WAS WORN BY SOMEONE BY THE NAME OF MANNING. PEYTON THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CYJacket "He is naive. He is a freshman in H.S. for goodness sakes." lol i just posted that cause i knew some people down coalfield would have something to say. Are the people down there still upset i didnt come down there? I know there for a while i was one of the most unwelcomed people to come down there. has it settled down? well i guess it doesnt really matter since i hung my sneakers up probley for life. But as for the baseball when we Are Seniors i betcha we get that one. Well how are them lady jackets coming along? And is Ronnie still coaching down there and if so who all will play for him?? I know aaron justice was going to but not sure if he still will. Id appreciate it if i could get some answers. BTW we all know that the Orange and Black runs deep in my veins.

"As for Rockwood that will be the biggest game of the regular season for them."

I don't think so. Wartburg plays AAA Lenoir City twice, and also during the Christmas tourney in Harriman they play Kennesaw Mountain High School, who went 27-4 last year in AAAAA ball in Georgia. They also play Pickett Co. , which went to the state tourney last year. Wartburg has a tough schedule this year.

01939.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^Kennesaw Mountain in action^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by harvo20

Phillip,

You may go to school where ever you wish. We all have to live with our mistakes.

:thumb:

Enjoy your high school days but don't count on the baseball thing. This isn't little league, Reese, or Koufax. It will be high school. And if you wanted a State Championship in Baseball, might have considered the only School in Morgan Co. with one.

;)