Wartburg

orangenation16

WHO will stand in Wartburg's way!...................................In my opinion, NOBODY! They are just to good, I guess you could say they are a force to be reckond with! And of course they have competition, but they question is will they lose to that competition? They just have to much talent. For starters they have a POST by the name of Jason Melton that stands 6'2, 220 and is unstoppable in the paint, secondly there is Ray Jenkins 5'9, 180 and is a defensive machine, next there is Travis Nelson 6'0, 170 and is quick on all ends of the court not to mention goes to the basket hard, next there is DJ Shannon who stands at 6'4, 175 and is a dunking machine and is also a threat around the perimeter, then there is Jeremy Shannon the returning MVP and he has only gotten better over the summer. Off the bench you will have Josh Hamby, Caleb Bunch, Shawn Langley, Jordan Hamby, Anthony Rogers, Dustin Brown, and Aaron Harvey. Coaching the dogs will be District 4-A coach of the year Joe Layne. TO me thats really all you need to know about the dogs!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wartburg Bulldogs are the top of District 4-A, and will be in the top few of Region 2-A. There are only a handful of teams in single A that will compete with Wartburg in my opinion: Cosby, Harriman, Rockwood, Oliver Springs. This is not to say that there will not be many challenges to Joe Layne's bunch, including some scrappy teams that can play their style, such as Oakdale, Coalfield, and Oneida, just to name a few in their District. So, to say that Wartburg will not have any competition is wrong, but they are a very talented, and extremely well coached group of hard nosed players that relish on the thought of another championship.

Best of luck to the Bulldogs, and all the teams of Region 2-A. But, championships are won on more than just luck...

"WHO will stand in Wartburg's way!"

Adam Vespie

Vespie stand in the BULLDOGS way, "HAHAHAHAHA", what a JOKE! The reason that Vespie moved to Temple was because he didn't like standing in somebody else's shadow, that wasn't a vespie! As for Vespie and his Temple buddies they better hope that they don't run into the dogs because it will be an all out war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven Gunter, Jeremy Jordan, Aaron Justice, Chase Brown, Brandon Justice, Nick Duncan, Jesse Keith, Anthony Cambron and a "new guy" from Clinton look to compete on the hardwood for a district championship this year

That's an even BIGGER JOKE! Coalfield's whole school wouldn't be able to beat the dogs on the hardwood, even if they had their J.V. in. I am not tryin to down Coalfield in anyway, because they will suprise a lot of people, but as for them contending with WARTBURG, like a great man by the name of Lee Corso once said, "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND".

That's an even BIGGER JOKE! Coalfield's whole school wouldn't be able to beat the dogs on the hardwood, even if they had their J.V. in. I am not tryin to down Coalfield in anyway, because they will suprise a lot of people, but as for them contending with WARTBURG, like a great man by the name of Lee Corso once said, "NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND".

Why you wearin' orange on here my friend, and sporting Johnny Hill's Football #. You a closet Coalfield fan?

Nope, just hangin't that burg 'tude right Jr.

WHO will stand in Wartburg's way!...................................In my opinion, NOBODY! They are just to good, I guess you could say they are a force to be reckond with! And of course they have competition, but they question is will they lose to that competition? They just have to much talent. For starters they have a POST by the name of Jason Melton that stands 6'2, 220 and is unstoppable in the paint, secondly there is Ray Jenkins 5'9, 180 and is a defensive machine, next there is Travis Nelson 6'0, 170 and is quick on all ends of the court not to mention goes to the basket hard, next there is DJ Shannon who stands at 6'4, 175 and is a dunking machine and is also a threat around the perimeter, then there is Jeremy Shannon the returning MVP and he has only gotten better over the summer. Off the bench you will have Josh Hamby, Caleb Bunch, Shawn Langley, Jordan Hamby, Anthony Rogers, Dustin Brown, and Aaron Harvey. Coaching the dogs will be District 4-A coach of the year Joe Layne. TO me thats really all you need to know about the dogs!

JUST A SIMPLE STATEMENT.......Rockwood has a surprise for the dogs

Vespie stand in the BULLDOGS way, "HAHAHAHAHA", what a JOKE! The reason that Vespie moved to Temple was because he didn't like standing in somebody else's shadow, that wasn't a vespie! As for Vespie and his Temple buddies they better hope that they don't run into the dogs because it will be an all out war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only made that statement to fire you guys up...

Go ahead and make up some bogues reason for him leaving. You can think what you want. We know you guys don't like him, which is pretty stupid. It's not like he went to Wartburg's big rivalry school. Wish him the best of luck and be happy for him. He's doing what he wants to do. He wasn't happy at Wartburg. If you weren't happy, wouldn't you do something about it? So you and all your Wartburg buddies just be happy for Adam and act like men. Not children.

My first comment was made cause Adam gave me permission cause he knew you guys would get upset about it.

YEah -- Ok -- Sure -- Whatever you say.

Talk about a joke!!