Region 8

werazzlin

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smyrna should finish in the middle of the pack or better :thumb: , hopefully well ahead of LaVergne. :lol:

Seriously, this is the most balanced Smyrna Team that I have ever seen over the past eight years or so. This sport is growing so much here that SHS decided to expand the cafeteria to make room for the mats without having to take down adn set back up every practice.

Now soms why do you have to go and dis my wolverines like that haha j/k. It should be a very entertaining match this year as it was last year not only at the county duals but also in January. I'll be home christmas break and I will be sure that I am at that match and am looking forward to the dog pound invitational and the great hospitality room. Good luck on the season see ya soon. GO WOLVERINES!!!

-Travis Payne

Edited by jojomas

Now soms why do you have to go and dis my wolverines like that haha j/k. It should be a very entertaining match this year as it was last year not only at the county duals but also in January. I'll be home christmas break and I will be sure that I am at that match and am looking forward to the dog pound invitational and the great hospitality room. Good luck on the season see ya soon. GO WOLVERINES!!!

-Travis Payne

Thanks Travis! How's your back? Moses going 189?

Back is holding up good thanks for asking. As far as I know Moses is going 189 and should be stronger than ever and I will definitly find out soon when I get some practice in with them over the break. How is Spencer's back?

Looking better than ever, but he's kept it somewhat easy all summer on the weights.

That's good I am hoping to see big things from him this year cause I know he is sure capable of it.

I think that the big hitters in region 8 are going to be:

125: Brian Dedmon

130: Josh Bradford

140: Pher Dedmon

152: Adam Dedmon

The all are very strong and have trained all summer. Brian benching 230, Josh same, Pher and Adam benching 340.

The all are very strong and have trained all summer. Brian benching 230, Josh same, Pher and Adam benching 340.

Bench pressing does not make you a better wrestler. by the time you try to bench someone you are already pinned

also Josh Taylor-135 and Spencer Sommers-145 are benching near 300. All the above are really good wrestlers and will make the middle weight classes hard to beat. They all should go 1 or 2 in the region.....