Dekalb Vs Warren Nov.22

DC28

I think that Warren Co. will win this one. I really like the new coaching staff with coach Ryan Smith as the head coach. They are working very hard with all of the coaches in the county to develop a PROGRAM. Warren County must have a program to be able to compete consistently in this district. Their talent level will not be equal every time they compete. But, their talent level is not bad. I think that the seniors have a lot to prove as far as leadership. If they are willing to work, sacrifice, and willing to accept coaching, then they can go a long way in getting Warren County back on the winning track in basketball. Lots of Luck to the Pioneers this season.

Im not gonna say that dekalb county is gonna win...but id say that it will be close..i mean i saw them in camp this year and they wasnt any better than they was last year...and how can u not know who dekalb is, i guess u could ask some of tha warren county players and they will tell u..later

• 4 weeks later...

I say Dekalb wins another close one by about 6, Dekalb has won 3 straight against Warren Co, this game has turned into a pretty good rivalry, i always look foward 2 this game, these are two teams about 20-25 mins apart

ok let me rephrase that, a " Rivalry" in mens basketball, and bigger dosent always mean better, the boys bball team is always competetive with Warren Co, so is the baseball and softball team