Chattanooga Intrasquad

Hamm

Hey Wrestlemom!

I met you guys a couple of years ago at Virginia Beach at the NHSCA tournament there! I remember TJ saying that he wanted to go there, and I'm glad he made it! Let him know that we wish him luck, and we'll keep an eye on him!

If I see ya at the intrasquad, I'll reintroduce myself! Take care!

Thanks, I seem to remember meeting someone from Chattanooga.

TJ is very glad to be at UTC and working out with the team. I'll call him in a minute and I'm sure he will remember you.

Mrs. Hannah,

Nobody forgets Hamm! Hope you guys are well. It has been a while since I saw you all. Are you and your husband going to lead the push for the NHSCA stae qualifier again this year?

Hope Riley is doing well and tell TJ we are all hoping the best for him and to keep plugging away at it and he will crack in there.

Both boys are doing very well. TJ had a bad weekend when he lost his match in the pre-wrestleoff last Saturday. It was tied, OT, 30 sec. of riding time, 33 sec. left in the match, rode the boy out and they said he only had 59 sec. riding time. But that's life. I really was not in a big hurry for him to make varsity and wrestle 20ish year olds. Of course I did not want him to be varsity as a freshman and wrestle 18 year olds and that happened anyway.

I have not heard whether they are doing to NHSCA tournament. Last year Coach was talking about not doing it this year and having a USA tournament instead. I love having the NHSCA since that qualifies the boys for VA Beach which is close to home for me and my family can come and watch the boys wrestle. Anyway I know that a date has not been set for NHSCA and I have not heard either Tim or Coach mention the tournament.