Knoxville Halls Travels To Chattanooga Red Bank

fairplay2121

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked the TSSAA website and I pulled out the computer ratings that I liked.

Because I was finding no love on the Coacht fans picking Red Bank in the 90% range.

Take heart Red Devil faithful we are loved by other people.

Massey Ratings

4A Divison Red Devils #5 Red Bank #9

All Classes Red Devils #18 Red Bank #35

Elmo Branum Ratings

All Classes Red Devils #17 76.809 rating Red Bank #47 65.471 rating

The Sports Report Memphis

4A Red Devils #4 .950 rating Red Bank #10 .877 rating

CoachT Strength of Schedule

4A Division Red Devils #29 51.00 rating Red Bank #57 42.00 rating

Red Bank #1 in their district we are #4 in ours. So big deal! Throw that out folks the seasons starts this friday night. Come ready to give this team the Kudos they deserve then lets get behind them and be the 12 man(person).

Its gonna be different this year I feel it.

Nice research ZCAR.

I am glad to see Halls get some respect. I think many of the votes on "the big ones" are made by some who are voting on seeds and records and don't really know much about the depth of Region 3 4A.

I can hardly wait to see this game.

Zcar--another good site is unapproved website.com. They do a big listing of ratings. Region 3-4a was listed as the top public school region in the state. They were 2nd behind the Super 7 division overall.

I think Halls will do well this Friday. I would really be surprised if they didn't win. You have played a tough schedule and are ready for the playoffs. I was also kinda surprised that more people are not picking Halls on the Big Ones contest (I did).

Good luck this Friday and if everything works out, we'll see you next Friday in Ftn City.

this is a good match-up. red bank has speed at every position on the field. their defensive ends run as fast as tailbacks, their line is a good size with speed, their backfield is scary fast, red bank's overall team speed is killer. Halls has a good bunch of athletes, but they are more size and look to control the line of scrimage. this game will look like the red bank soddy game; huge vs. speed. SPEED KILLS SWEETHEART!

Zcar--another good site is unapproved website.com. They do a big listing of ratings. Region 3-4a was listed as the top public school region in the state. They were 2nd behind the Super 7 division overall.

I think Halls will do well this Friday. I would really be surprised if they didn't win. You have played a tough schedule and are ready for the playoffs. I was also kinda surprised that more people are not picking Halls on the Big Ones contest (I did).

Good luck this Friday and if everything works out, we'll see you next Friday in Ftn City.

Thanks for the info MEDMAN. The feelings mutual on how bad we want our region to do well. I think Cleveland said it best on your thread. I'm still hurting thinking about that post he made. It will be great to meet again this year. You know all the players hope we do. There is a great respect between our two schools. Good luck against Rhea Co.

this is a good match-up. red bank has speed at every position on the field. their defensive ends run as fast as tailbacks, their line is a good size with speed, their backfield is scary fast, red bank's overall team speed is killer. Halls has a good bunch of athletes, but they are more size and look to control the line of scrimage. this game will look like the red bank soddy game; huge vs. speed. SPEED KILLS SWEETHEART!

I shouldn't have got off the bus Lou Holtz would be quaking in his boots if he heard that kind a talk before a big matchup. Lou has sadly retired but he always kept something up his sneaky little sleeve to present on game day.

Yes, your right redtdvol this is Halls Football we are talking about sloooooow, sloooow, so agonizing slow. Coach Julian will have to speed us up a little so we can make the game on time. Yep nothing much has changed from last year. Yep you can still take us for granted. But for you to mention us in the same breath as Soddy Daisy, well it kind of chokes me up a little. We have made some giant strides this year I agree but Soddy Daisy well you have just made my day.

Speed kills hmm!!! You know I wish our guys could harness some of that stuff. Our DBs could step in a get some picks every now and then.(why don't they try a little harder) Maybe our running backs could break a long td instead of grinding out on the ground (you are suppose to take those ankle weights off before the game). Forget about our wideouts they are just there to look good in front of the cheerleaders, then they try to run your dbs away so we might get a third yard instead of just two on those inside handoffs. Yep you know us pretty well. Don't believe those stats on prepextra either they are always making mistakes. I think they have got a hold of the stats of that Halls group in West Tennesee just to make the KIL look decent.(always trying to sell those papers) Soddy Daisy you say well I'm a happy man.

I shouldn't have got off the bus Lou Holtz would be quaking in his boots if he heard that kind a talk before a big matchup. Lou has sadly retired but he always kept something up his sneaky little sleeve to present on game day.

Yes, your right redtdvol this is Halls Football we are talking about sloooooow, sloooow, so agonizing slow. Coach Julian will have to speed us up a little so we can make the game on time. Yep nothing much has changed from last year. Yep you can still take us for granted. But for you to mention us in the same breath as Soddy Daisy, well it kind of chokes me up a little. We have made some giant strides this year I agree but Soddy Daisy well you have just made my day.

Speed kills hmm!!! You know I wish our guys could harness some of that stuff. Our DBs could step in a get some picks every now and then.(why don't they try a little harder) Maybe our running backs could break a long td instead of grinding out on the ground (you are suppose to take those ankle weights off before the game). Forget about our wideouts they are just there to look good in front of the cheerleaders, then they try to run your dbs away so we might get a third yard instead of just two on those inside handoffs. Yep you know us pretty well. Don't believe those stats on prepextra either they are always making mistakes. I think they have got a hold of the stats of that Halls group in West Tennesee just to make the KIL look decent.(always trying to sell those papers) Soddy Daisy you say well I'm a happy man.

ZCAR, I can almost see you rolling in the floor beating the carpet in laughter. I just hope our players don't catch cold from the breeze of those players running circles around us.

Kidding aside, I think it is going to be a great game.

ZCAR, I can almost see you rolling in the floor beating the carpet in laughter. I just hope our players don't catch cold from the breeze of those players running circles around us.

Kidding aside, I think it is going to be a great game.

Thanks Fairplay I do like to have a little fun. It will be a tough game but a very winable one. Think of the speed West had and we shut them down. Granted Soddy Daisy has played a tough schedule but a 4-6 team compared to a 7-3 team kind of put shivers down my spine. Nobody really knows us yet. Maybe its best to keep it that way. I hope Red Bank have improved from last year because if they haven't they are in for a shock. SSSH! I'm saying to much.

Halls 17 Red Bank 10

Then the next week Halls will upset Central and get revenge in a big way from a loss earlier this season.

Halls 24 Central 20 :thumb:

GET AFTER THIER #### KJ

If halls gets by red bank they will never beat central,you better take one game at a time!K.J. looks alot like Jim Swafford wonder if they are related,he also acts like him on the sideline!!!

I glad to hear from all this banter that both teams have improved. Both needed it to get another step closer to the mighty Maryville. You know they can't be beat... Statistics don't win games but they do make the nervious feel better. I am amazed ever Friday we win and are thankful.

It should be a good game and hopefully no injuries so the winner can move forward.

Welcome back to Red Bank.

nutright,

What is wrong with having a little spirit on the sidelines - nothing!

If wildrooster ever gets on here again, guess who redtdvol is? If you will call me I will tell you.

IMO the Red Devils will travel down I-75 and make up for last year's loss. My prediction:

Halls - 31

Red Bank - 14

Sorry KJ, had to let them score. Keep up the good work. Make Monday a practice day!!