Warren County Vs.wilson Central

WarrenCounty58

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Wilson Central played a great game and i wish them the bst of luck. They pretty much won every aspect fo the game excpet for the big hits. Wow!!! Did yall see #56 Jon Paz light up Wilsons Runnin Back? Wheww! what a hit. Good Luck Wilson Central

I'm sure wilson central dominated, in just about every catagory of stats there is to keep, except big hits. Wilson central had a couple of good hits, but warren county was poppin' 'em all night. Warren county wasn't gonna loose this game, without at least making sure Wilson Central was good and sore when they woke up saturday morning. Great year warren county! I'm looking foward to bradley central in week 0!

I'd also like to say congrats to wilson central. What was it, just two years ago yall we're 0-10? And now people are talking about yall maybe winning state (i think you have a very legit shot). That says alot about the commitment and work ethic of your players and coaches. Good luck wildcats!

Congratulations, Pioneers on a awesome season. Sad to see us lose this senior class. They have been fun to watch from the jr pro on up to this year. What a difference they have made in this program. Next year may be a bit down but I know they will fight every game. That is what happens when you hire a hometown boy to do the job. Coach Madewell has the fight in him to make the pioneers a winner because he loves this place not because you give him a big bonus to come here. Andy Jacobs made the right choice by default on this one. All the other big names backed out on him and the right choice fell into his lap, otherwise he would have screwed this up too. Way to go Coach Madewell, Coach Lee, Coach Willmore, Coach Watson and the rest of the staff. You proved what was missing in Warren County football was the fight in the players not the schemes you are running just like with UT football right now.

Congratulations, Pioneers on a awesome season. Sad to see us lose this senior class. They have been fun to watch from the jr pro on up to this year. What a difference they have made in this program. Next year may be a bit down but I know they will fight every game. That is what happens when you hire a hometown boy to do the job. Coach Madewell has the fight in him to make the pioneers a winner because he loves this place not because you give him a big bonus to come here. Andy Jacobs made the right choice by default on this one. All the other big names backed out on him and the right choice fell into his lap, otherwise he would have screwed this up too. Way to go Coach Madewell, Coach Lee, Coach Willmore, Coach Watson and the rest of the staff. You proved what was missing in Warren County football was the fight in the players not the schemes you are running just like with UT football right now.

GREAT post. It usually takes someone that already has pride in the school to come back and lift it back up. Congrats to WC for making the playoffs.