Happy Valley Warriors

screenandroll

From I've seen and heard he's pretty much just a shooter. Not sure he fits into the "team" mode, which should have worked well for last years' team so I'm not sure why he didn't play more. Morgan should be a good addition for them but again after sitting out how long will it take him to regain some basketball form. This should give them 7 or 8 players that could contribute. Wouldn't look for much help beyond that. Would like for someone to give some details on the team and players itself. Would think after this Friday football will be over so they can start concentrating on basketball.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id look for hv to run the ball a whole lot more than last year. not much size, but lots of good athletes that can run and good shooters. radar is a team player, he does shoot when he comes in, but hes about 80% from 3 range when hes out there. he also plays good defense. as for morgan, hes a natural athlete, once he starts practicin again, he'll be fine. if he stays into basketball, hv will have 2 very good forwards(morgan and davis) to go with 3 really good guards(rutledge, caldwell, radar). that could be their starting five if they decide to play without a true center this year but i dont think thats bayless ball.