DB BullDawg

BigReno

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey buddy what the heck is your problem if you were half as good as bulldawg then you would be pretty lucky. Why don't you just listen to yourself, "if your feet were as fast as your mouth, you would be a champion." If you lived like that then you could possibly be as good as the Bulldawg at something. So sit down and shut up with all of your shut up or step up crap!

First of all, I just said that "step up or shut up" crap for laughs. I should be saying that IF YOUR FEET WERE AS FAST AS YOUR MOUTH YOU WOULD BE A CHAMPION to you and the "Bullsissy" because all you do is talk trash and hype someone who is a wrestler not a stud up. So just shut up for a change. Because you would all be state champions..........NO you guys would be National and World Champs if your feet was as fast as your mouth. I am just sticking up (even though he don't need it) for my friend and leader. I don't want to start anything but you guys apparently do. Second of all, Grecu not Geko or whatever you called him beat your guys "BULLDAWG" he will be lucky to go to state this year because he can't beat Grecu or the 189lber from David Crockett and that is if their isn't other "decent" 189lber that can beat him. Even if he made it to state he would go two and out or he might get lucky and go 1-2 or sumthing like that. Don't hate me because I tell the truth, you guys are probably jealous and have nothing better to do. I admit it, I don't have anything better to do than to listen to you guys sit their at your house or whereever you are at and hype this guy who not all that great as you let on. I think it is funny but after a while it gets old SO STOP!!!!!!!!!! It is not even funny anymore like it used to be, it is ridiculous. Start a new topic about someone who actually is good, like Cael Sanderson or something like that. OK, I hope we are now on the same page. Talking about the bulldawg is allright, but don't hype him and start talking trash. And I can't help but look on this thread, because i am a region one guy and I read all region one stuff. I don't want to argue :D anymore. :D;)

ROLL TRIBE ROLL TO YOUR BACK

Edited by porkchop103

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...