Chester County @ Obion County

treefitty74

The Chester County Eagles will be coming into the Pit November 15th.........How do you think the Rebels will do with new coach Barry Jones?......What does Chester County have this year?.....

GO REBELS!!!

I think Chester County has a new coach too. As I understand it, their old coach is now at Crockett County. Based on some other posts I've read, they don't have much.

• 1 month later...

The Chester County Eagles will be coming into the Pit November 15th.........How do you think the Rebels will do with new coach Barry Jones?......What does Chester County have this year?.....

The Chester County Eagles are coming up with one of the better team they had in years that got Nov 15 by four by this team will beat Obion next play by the help of 2 stars Shane Turner and Tyrus Meadows

I am proud of chester county for getting off to a good start, but i would not agree that THIS team THIS year, is the best team they've had in years. It was just a couple of years ago, that they had a real good team with two very talented players. They competed well with bolivar and southside finishing up right behind them. Which both, Bolivar and South side ended up in the state tournament. So far, chester county has not played any real good teams yet, but it's great that they are off to a good start. Any time you can get those early wins, it helps boost team confidence.