Wrestling Scoreclock for Sale

legman

Bradley HS has a new MacGregor scoreclock for sale. It has never been out of the box. We aquired two of them several years ago for the new wrestling room, but decided that we only really needed one of them. This thing has all of the bells and whistles...really nice. If you've been in our room, you've seen it. The closest thing that we found in catalogs runs between $4,500 and $5,500. We'll sell it for $1,000 as we're trying to raise funds for a new mat. If you're interested, contact the Bradley Wrestling room at (423)476-0604.

Edited by legman

Bradley HS has a new MacGregor scoreclock for sale. It has never been out of the box. We aquired two of them several years ago for the new wrestling room, but decided that we only really needed one of them. This thing has all of the bells and whistles...really nice. If you've been in our room, you've seen it. The closest thing that we found in catalogs runs between $4,500 and $5,500. We'll sell it for $1,000 as we're trying to raise funds for a new mat. If you're interested, contact the Bradley Wrestling room at (423)476-0604.

Legman, Please have the Bradley coaches contact Steve Henry if interested in doing a girls match with SD this year. Nov. 18 is a good date for us and we can do it at Bradley this year with the agreement that we do it again next year at our place. It's alot of fun and you would make enough for that new mat in one night. It would be profitable and enjoyable for both programs.

Tojo,

Steve asked me for years about doing the girl's match and I never did take him up on it. Now that I'm not coaching, I decided to try and do it as a fundraiser for the program. Lo and behold, the Central office shot us down before we had time to blink. We're not giving up totally, but they seem pretty convinced that we'd end up in a law suit. Always the optomists....

Steve

Coach Logsdon,

Unrelated to your scoreclock, but if all of the competitors have a USA card then they are covered by insurance. This could be presented to the Central office as a way to cover their butts. TWF this year has cards for sale for $10.00. Dual meets are considered practice situations in the eyes of USAW so an event sanction is not needed.

Thanks for all of the interest in the scoreclock. I've got two pieces of bad news. First, it's gone. Someone brought a check by to Coach Laxton this afternoon. Second,...I'm an idiot. I should have asked more or at least had a bidding war. Oh well, live and learn, huh? Good luck this season.

Steve

Thanks for all of the interest in the scoreclock. I've got two pieces of bad news. First, it's gone. Someone brought a check by to Coach Laxton this afternoon. Second,...I'm an idiot. I should have asked more or at least had a bidding war. Oh well, live and learn, huh? Good luck this season.

Steve