White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lady Devils have made obvious strides.

There were no bad calls. Edgar played an undisciplined one-minute stretch in the first quarter, picked up two fouls during that time and sat for the rest of the half.

It wouldn't have mattered if she played or not in the second half.

JP2 was the first good team White House has played. Now they see how far they still have to go in order to beat a good team. Hopefully, they will get there.

JP2 didn't exactly play well offensively to be honest.

Good luck to Edgar and WHHS.

The Lady Devils have made obvious strides.

There were no bad calls. Edgar played an undisciplined one-minute stretch in the first quarter, picked up two fouls during that time and sat for the rest of the half.

It wouldn't have mattered if she played or not in the second half.

JP2 was the first good team White House has played. Now they see how far they still have to go in order to beat a good team. Hopefully, they will get there.

JP2 didn't exactly play well offensively to be honest.

Good luck to Edgar and WHHS.

Hmmm....I agree there.There were no bad calls made.Even thouse Edgar picked up two fouls early in the first half,dosent mean that she couldnt have played the 2nd half to redeem herself and make things happen,It would to have mattered,the game wasnt over by the second half either,she would have made a big difference in the score last Friday night.Yeah,could have been different If she hadnt of picked up two early fouls,but you dont put players that arent ready to play in a game where the score of JP2 can run up about 21pts to where it makes it like the games done for...Edgar should have played lots more. Everyone's got opionions and thats that.JP2 didnt even play well offensively to make the score look like it did.WH wasnt hitting shots either..Good luck to her and WHHS as they play Beech tomorrow night.

White house will be going to the macon co tournament after christmas they will not play on the opening day because they got a bye they will play on 12/28 at 5pm against hermitage springs/white house heritage winner

looks like we will have the battle of white house this year after christmas again like last year with boys this year it will be the girls unless hermitage springs can win

if white house get by the winner of hermitage springs/whh winner they will play the winner of portland/macon co on 12/29

if white house beat the winner of portland/macon winner they will play for the tournament championship against westmoreland or east robertson or FCS or clay co on 12/30

Edited by timbdp