Round 2 @ The JUNGLE

mphstigerfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

collinwood by 6

WELL SENSE I CAN NOT POST ON YOU , FIRST OFF THAY ARE NOT MY JO BIRDS' AND 2ND I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO COME TO THE DEVIL'S DUNGON I MADE MY POST THERE BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I THINK SO DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE I THINK THE TIGER'S CAN AND WILL BE TAMED EVER TRIED THAT WITH THE DEVIL WELL DON'T YOU WILL LOOOOOSSSSSEEEE

Alright, someone call "Winnie the Pooh" and tell him to warn "Tigger" that the revenge hungry TROJANS are coming to the "Enchanted Jungle" and are looking to leave with some Tiger skins to sell on the black market. We arent carrying these huge swords for nothing.

Im coming to the game early this week so that I can try out some of this tailgate food Ive been hearing about. All Ive heard from you guys is how much the stadium has been rocking. Do you have a big sound system?

Ive got some bad news for you Tiger fans. Your not the only ones with "Unfinished business". We are calling it revenge.

Collinwood 28

MP 21

:rolleyes:

The last game shouln't have been as close as it was collinwood got luck on a couple busted coverages and scored, but not this time. mp wins BIG. Tigers-45 Trojans-6

Alright "Pick-a booger-man" LUCK had nothing to do with it. Your pass coverage is not that great and our passing game is pretty darn good.

Heres what happened. Dailey broke an 87 yard TD. Our defense (which is pretty much our offense) was worn out after that play. When our offense got back on the field they were penalized 10 yards on the first play. Ran about a 8 yard running play then on second and 12 got penalized for holding again. That ended that drive and gave MP the ball at the 50. The tired defense couldnt contain Dailey and he scored again from 33. Our offense got back on the field and started throwing Hail Marrys and gave MP the ball on our 40 after going for it on fourth and 10. Dailey scored again.

Heres LUCK. MP ran the ball 47 times and was penalized twice on offense. Once for false start and once for OP interferrence. Collinwood was flagged for holding 6 times and OPI once. Illegal man down field once, and chop block once. Block in the back twice.

11 penalties for over 100 yards.

Who got Lucky?

Hey I'm just glad GreenMan is posting. Thats what this stuff is all about. Talking trash in a fun and good spirited manner. I hope you enjoy the good tailgateing food. And thanks again for posting (atleast you didnt go hide under a rock like the CA fans did).

Fun and good spirited manner? lol

I was kidding about joining the tailgate party. Ive talked way too much crap to be recieving food from you guys. I worked in the food service once. Plus Im probably the only person crazy enough to join the party. I would be heavily out numbered. lol

Was that you at the CHS/WC game?