Round 2 @ The JUNGLE

mphstigerfan

Round 2 of the playoffs and round 2 for the current season for these two teams. Mt. Pleasant took the first meeting 42-21 at Collinwood earlier this year. It will be a great matchup in a great atmosphere. Trojans have some great weapons in Dixon and Bryant. Dailey and Dugger for the Tigers have been running wild the past few weeks. Who advances and who goes home? Congrats to region 6 taking 3 of 4. Winner of this game could very well go on to play for a state championship in a few weeks. Go Tigers!

Edited by mphstigerfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't the score tied 21-21 till the 4th quarter? i think that is right. I watched the tape of it like 2-3 days ago. it was a pretty good game. and it's not often you get a rematch with a team. they are looking for some revenge and want to take you guys out. dont let it happen! fight for it tigers. I'm backing ya'll up to the state title

Yes, I think thats right it was 21-21. But in the fourth the Tigers turned it on and we won. No doubt Collinwood will be looking for some revenge. I am sure the Tigers will be fired up and ready especially since this game will be played in Tha' Jungle.

This will be a great game, and I think the Tigers will win and advance to the 3rd round :thumb: Thanks for the support, McEwenFootball77. Like I said in an earlier post, you guy's played with lots of heart tonight and never gave up. Congrats to you and all your teammates on a good season.

GO TIGERS!!!

wasn't the score tied 21-21 till the 4th quarter? i think that is right. I watched the tape of it like 2-3 days ago. it was a pretty good game. and it's not often you get a rematch with a team. they are looking for some revenge and want to take you guys out. dont let it happen! fight for it tigers. I'm backing ya'll up to the state title

who is the better team jbs or mp

\

Hey man do you realize you aren't listed in the state programs? I looked for you and thought you were all bull before I spotted you standing on the sidelines.

\

Hey man do you realize you aren't listed in the state programs? I looked for you and thought you were all bull before I spotted you standing on the sidelines.

what do u mean i'm not listed in the state program? i have been on this football team for 2 years lol. but ya i dont really get to play much. just on field goal. but hey that's more than what some people can say. So are you a player or a fan or what?