Who is the best team in the state.

adidas23

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it all depends on class. I know in 4A until someone knocks them off it has to be Maryville, In 2A its gotta be Alcoa. I dont pay much attention to anything else but Id have to say Riverdale and DB are up top in 5A just as they are every year. Catholic seems to be a really good team this year in 3A. I dont know much about them but maybe it has something to do with the Notre Dame resurgence LOL....But Alcoa Maryville and Riverdale are deffently the class of their divisions. Why? Cause nobody has beaten them yet!!

I think it all depends on class. I know in 4A until someone knocks them off it has to be Maryville, In 2A its gotta be Alcoa. I dont pay much attention to anything else but Id have to say Riverdale and DB are up top in 5A just as they are every year. Catholic seems to be a really good team this year in 3A. I dont know much about them but maybe it has something to do with the Notre Dame resurgence LOL....But Alcoa Maryville and Riverdale are deffently the class of their divisions. Why? Cause nobody has beaten them yet!!

alcoa has been beatin :)

in general it comes down to alcoa,or trousdale or knox catholic maybe..owls or db...lol all good teams and all have their seasons o yeah and no doubt MARYVILLE :justwrestle: :D

All of those teams are good, but none of them could touch Riverdale. None of them could touch Maryville, and Alcoa would beat Trousdale and Catholic pretty soundly, IMO. So, I believe that two of the top three teams in the state are located in Blount Co.

All of those teams are good, but none of them could touch Riverdale. None of them could touch Maryville, and Alcoa would beat Trousdale and Catholic pretty soundly, IMO. So, I believe that two of the top three teams in the state are located in Blount Co.

yeah i picked maryville and ill take riverdale also..fair? but i dont think alcoa would have an easy time beating trousdale..not saying they couldnt..and that knox catholic game would be a tuffy also :justwrestle:

yeah i picked maryville and ill take riverdale also..fair? but i dont think alcoa would have an easy time beating trousdale..not saying they couldnt..and that knox catholic game would be a tuffy also :thumb:

You could be right about Trousdale Co., I haven't seen enough of them to judge, but if Catholic loses to Fulton by 31, and Alcoa beats Fulton by 38, then that just tells me that Catholic wouldn't hold too much of a threat to Alcoa. I know the Fulton team that Alcoa beat has gotten a lot better and Catholic's been hot lately, but Alcoa has greatly improved since the first half of the season. They've almost been mistake free, except for a few meaningless penalties.