cumberland gap panthers great year!

wow1029

congrats to cumberland gap on a great year 9 and 2 but it was dissapointing they couldn't even beat a sub-par 6 and 4 oliver springs team.cumberland gap/powell valley historically performs poorly in the playoffs and they obviously beat a bunch of nobodies in racking up 9 wins.they play in the weakest region in 2a and it was funny the post a guy from cghs wrote about how weak the seymour region is they are no better than your region.cg had a awesome quarterback this year though.i really thought you'd win dissapointed.

A 6-4 sub-par Oliver Springs team?? Two of the 4 losses came to perhaps the 2 best 2A teams in the state: Alcoa and Loudon--who will only lose two games this season, both to Alcoa. CAK is no slouch and the Cats had Kingston on the ropes till late--a team that beat AE. So....before you call 6-4 subpar, get your ducks in order my friend.

They beat teams like Coalfield, Rockwood, and Sweetwater---teams that are usually making some noise this time of year. When GP was scheduled it looked like an interesting match-up with two power football teams, Scott High had Smith and was pretty competitive in their region, especially with Livingston who is still playing in 3A. So...before you bash OS and their 6-4 record, do your homework!!

congrats to cumberland gap on a great year 9 and 2 but it was dissapointing they couldn't even beat a sub-par 6 and 4 oliver springs team.cumberland gap/powell valley historically performs poorly in the playoffs and they obviously beat a bunch of nobodies in racking up 9 wins.they play in the weakest region in 2a and it was funny the post a guy from cghs wrote about how weak the seymour region is they are no better than your region.cg had a awesome quarterback this year though.i really thought you'd win dissapointed.

Thanks! (I think)

Left handed complements are usually ended with "Bless your hearts" or "Poor dears" down here in the south.

We don't sweat much for fat people either!

I hope I didn't come across in an earlier post or two as being anti-Cumberland Gap. Those boys (or men) had a tremendous season led by their excellent coaching staff, including Coach Jesse who has to be happy to be back in his home area. I just happen to follow the Cats a little closer for various, and some very obvious reasons!!