McMINN COUNTY BOYS

coachfire37329

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just checking to see how the ratings was for McMinn COunty in the presean. Looks like they will be hard to handle this year. Looks like they might be #1 in their District this year. Coach is working them hard I was told and they might surprise some folks this year!!!!

what u think this district is going to be like with the top teams?

Just checking to see how the ratings was for McMinn COunty in the presean. Looks like they will be hard to handle this year. Looks like they might be #1 in their District this year. Coach is working them hard I was told and they might surprise some folks this year!!!!

Dude, are you serious? In the district? All McMinn has is Nick Arnwine and wait til McMinn plays Cleveland dude. Colby Dodd is gonna do Nick in. And Bradley Central? That game will be ugly. No offense, but this gonna be a letdown year for mcminn.

Dude, are you serious? In the district? All McMinn has is Nick Arnwine and wait til McMinn plays Cleveland dude. Colby Dodd is gonna do Nick in. And Bradley Central? That game will be ugly. No offense, but this gonna be a letdown year for mcminn.

McMinn has more than Nick Arnwine they have a very good player in Justin Hicks and a very good shooter in Brad Barham who recently signed with TWC so I think McMinn will be one of the top teams in the district this year if not the best!!!!!!! <_<

All they have is Nick Arnwine??? ok let teams think that, but Ooltewah learned differently when they hooked up in the distirct tourny when justin hicks dropped 27ish on them

All they have is Nick Arnwine??? ok let teams think that, but Ooltewah learned differently when they hooked up in the distirct tourny when justin hicks dropped 27ish on them

Don't count McMinn out. they are deep this year not like they have been in the past. If the coach turns them loose and lets them run and gun I think they will match up with most this year. Depth is where it is this year. Don't forget, McMinn last year lost some very close ballgames to Cleveland, Bradley, Central, and CUmberland. So don't count them out.

You are such an idiot. I'm surprised you could keep your stats right sittin over there on the bench last year. Nick Arnwine is all they have?? Yea, he's all besides Barham, Hicks, and about 6 other players that will contribute. You talk all that crap and you've never played a minute of high school ball in your life. Plus, aren't you in college now? Maybe you should leave HIGH SCHOOL sports alone, you should've moved on.

Edited by tonymontana

You are such an idiot. I'm surprised you could keep your stats right sittin over there on the bench last year. Nick Arnwine is all they have?? Yea, he's all besides Barham, Hicks, and about 6 other players that will contribute. You talk all that crap and you've never played a minute of high school ball in your life. Plus, aren't you in college now? Maybe you should leave HIGH SCHOOL sports alone, you should've moved on.

Well, u have ur opinion, I have mine. Ok, lets say your right. Brad & Justin ok. Who do they have off the bench? Who do they have to replace Blake Cobb in the post? The reason I said Nick is all they have is because Nick is the only leader they seem to have. Last year when McMinn would make a good play, game changing plays, stuff like that, the only player I saw trying to hype is team up was Nick Arnwine. To me, that shows leadership. He never gives up and because of him, they have done alot. And when McMinn plays cleveland and bradley, you will see where having that leadership helps. Who knows, maybe mcminn can do the unthinkable. I doubt it, but maybe they can do it.

Well, u have ur opinion, I have mine. Ok, lets say your right. Brad & Justin ok. Who do they have off the bench? Who do they have to replace Blake Cobb in the post? The reason I said Nick is all they have is because Nick is the only leader they seem to have. Last year when McMinn would make a good play, game changing plays, stuff like that, the only player I saw trying to hype is team up was Nick Arnwine. To me, that shows leadership. He never gives up and because of him, they have done alot. And when McMinn plays cleveland and bradley, you will see where having that leadership helps. Who knows, maybe mcminn can do the unthinkable. I doubt it, but maybe they can do it.

Ok because Nick is an emotional leader means he's the only player. You need to come to the game on the 22nd. I guarantee you will see us start out 1-0. We are hard and we won't go down easy, but I'm done talkin crap, I'll shut everybody up on the court.

Ok because Nick is an emotional leader means he's the only player. You need to come to the game on the 22nd. I guarantee you will see us start out 1-0. We are hard and we won't go down easy, but I'm done talkin crap, I'll shut everybody up on the court.

In a sense, yes he is the only player. Players that aren't real emotional, in my experiences, have had the tendency to give up when things get bad. Ive seen it many times, and it is true on all levels. Nick is the type of player that never quits. Oh, and Ill be there on the 22nd, and I expect to see my boys in blue pull out a close one. By the way, just wonderin, are u still at Farragut or are you at mcminn this year?

In a sense, yes he is the only player. Players that aren't real emotional, in my experiences, have had the tendency to give up when things get bad. Ive seen it many times, and it is true on all levels. Nick is the type of player that never quits. Oh, and Ill be there on the 22nd, and I expect to see my boys in blue pull out a close one. By the way, just wonderin, are u still at Farragut or are you at mcminn this year?

I transferred back to MCHS, so you'll get to see me ball, too. My biggest worry is not Beau, but BD.