Waverly's Key Player..

Big_Blue13

It's hard to have a son when you are still in high school, not unprobable, but unlikely. I hope when I do have a son, he won't be in this area going to school. Hopefully after college, I can get out of this one horse town.

I'm not attacking players. I go to school with them every day. Some are my friends. But that doesnt mean I think they are great basketball players. Get a life. bystander. Stay on the side. Obviously you don't Know anything about b'ball.

College!? You can't spell or use punctuation correctly half of the time. Besides, when you get ready to leave, I'll try and round up a few bucks and buy you a thoroughbread to bolt out of here on. I believe saying that a player is pretty much useless on the court constitutes attacking them. Friends?! I doubt it. I never talk about my friends like that. You need to find a dictionary and look up the word friend. Besides, if you know so much about basketball and are still in school, why are you not on the team?? You must not be quite as talented a ballplayer as you are an arm-chair coach. Do us all a favor and go take a long walk off a short pier.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

College!? You can't spell or use punctuation correctly half of the time. Besides, when you get ready to leave, I'll try and round up a few bucks and buy you a thoroughbread to bolt out of here on. I believe saying that a player is pretty much useless on the court constitutes attacking them. Friends?! I doubt it. I never talk about my friends like that. You need to find a dictionary and look up the word friend. Besides, if you know so much about basketball and are still in school, why are you not on the team?? You must not be quite as talented a ballplayer as you are an arm-chair coach. Do us all a favor and go take a long walk off a short pier.

I didn't say that guy was my friend. I said some of the players on the team were my friends. They know how I feel. They don't ridicule me. What are you, a teacher? lol

It's hard to have a son when you are still in high school, not unprobable, but unlikely. I hope when I do have a son, he won't be in this area going to school. Hopefully after college, I can get out of this one horse town.

I'm not attacking players. I go to school with them every day. Some are my friends. But that doesnt mean I think they are great basketball players. Get a life. bystander. Stay on the side. Obviously you don't Know anything about b'ball.

well by tha sounds of it you dont know much about basketball eitha...and that is just the facts....so lets quit this arguin and jus git ready for the regular season 2 start, i believe we play at lewis co. this thurs nite....whos goina win it??

o and have a nice day guys :thumb:

well by tha sounds of it you dont know much about basketball eitha...and that is just the facts....so lets quit this arguin and jus git ready for the regular season 2 start, i believe we play at lewis co. this thurs nite....whos goina win it??

o and have a nice day guys :thumb:

I agree rednecktiger. Everyone was wondering who this justhefacts person was and now we know. So we will wait for his next great comment. Now that we know who he is, we can be ready to take notes ask his opinion on baseball. He is an expert on that as well. lol

I agree rednecktiger. Everyone was wondering who this justhefacts person was and now we know. So we will wait for his next great comment. Now that we know who he is, we can be ready to take notes ask his opinion on baseball. He is an expert on that as well. lol

I'm sure that you have no clue who I am, and you want find out. I think you are supposed to be a adult, but you sure don't act like one. your more imature than anyone on this thread. I agree with the others. Let's get on with the season and see how our tigers do. I'm sorry if I stepped on some of your feelings by stating things I believed. There was no motive behend any of it. I am sorry to disappoint you, justabystander, but I don't have a clue about baseball or soccer and according to you basketball.But I enjoy watching it. I wished I could have played on the tema this year, but couldn't. I'm not good enough.

So im going to concentrate on cheering the others on and doing my school work. It's tough being a kid and now being a attaclked by a adult. lol Sorry to al of you who are students. No more posts. I'm tired of being ridiculled. Go Tigers.

By the way, no one told how the Wavo/McEwen game come out. who won? I didn't get to go or hear.