Marion County Warriors

Bill#49

It was a down-to-the-wire, breath-taking experience to watch the "cardiac" kids take it down the field on a 16 play 80 yard march with a little over 5:00 left in the game. Time after time, they came up so HUGE running and passing the ball. So many kids made so many big plays. #12, #20, #10, #32, #80, #14, #44, #40 what a job. You had so many opportunities to miss a block, drop a pass, fumble the ball, throw an interception. You refused to die!!!!!! I can't tell you how proud of you guys that I am. Take a 3 hour bus ride with a "gorilla" on your back, recent playoff history, and most people not giving you a chance in the world to "GIT R' DONE" AND YOU DO IT in spite of all the adversity!!! Keep up the great work and keep on proving the experts wrong.

You thought I left out the "HAWGS" didn't you. No chance. Only your momma's, daddy's and coaches know what you do up front. You guys have really proved a lot of people wrong this season. You have come so far in a season. So much youth, no experience, can't run the football like great Marion County teams of the past. BY GOLLY YOU CAN DO IT AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO DO IT!!!!!

That last series of 16 plays 80 yard drive could not have been done with the same group of lineman that started this season. It could not have been done by the same group of lineman that played against Notre Dame. You have improved but you have a lot of improvement left as well. I am sure your coaching staff realizes this and will make sure that you get the necessary "sled" time next week. When it was 3rd down and 25 most people had their doubts. When it was 4th and 11 still a lot of doubt. When it was 2nd and goal at the 1 yard line with 17 seconds less doubt more worry about soemthing stupid happening. Kicking an extra point from the 18 yard line, stupid penalty, big worry. In years past it would be choke time at any one of those times but thanks to Lord above and great work on everyone part, you "GOT R' DONE"

Great job in preparation by your coaches. Big Congratulations to Coach Pruitt and his staff for their hours of preparation and the entire year of bringing you guys along so masterfully.

NOW GET READY FOR TYNER

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill#49