Station Camp

bucs29

Not trying to stir things up but will there be a change at Station Camp. 1-9 is awfully dissapointing especially with all the talent they had. They possibly need to look at a offense to better suit their 2 stud RB's. Sorry, I just expected more from them this year and think they had to much talent to lose 9 games.

Not trying to stir things up but will there be a change at Station Camp. 1-9 is awfully dissapointing especially with all the talent they had. They possibly need to look at a offense to better suit their 2 stud RB's. Sorry, I just expected more from them this year and think they had to much talent to lose 9 games.

I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to show up. GWave, you always know about Sumner Co. football. Have you heard anything OR are you just worried about Brentwood at the moment? haha

Guest catfish-hunter

They had very little senior leadership. They lost the close ones in the games that they had to win, those being WH, Sycamore, and Macon Co. They also lost close against Portland, Northwest, and Creek Wood.

The three teams that beat them handily were Greenbrier, Pearl-Cohn, and Livingston Academy. I think that any of those three teams could very easily win it all in 3A this year.

The experience of playing all those close games this year will pay off next year. WHY??? The kids will be one year more experienced and one year more matured. Trust me when I say that I know this because I went through it in high school. Station Camp will be fine next year, trust me.

I think that both Station Camp and Sycamore have a real opportunity to both be good football teams in 2006 because both of them return a bunch of experience.

They had very little senior leadership. They lost the close ones in the games that they had to win, those being WH, Sycamore, and Macon Co. They also lost close against Portland, Northwest, and Creek Wood.

The three teams that beat them handily were Greenbrier, Pearl-Cohn, and Livingston Academy. I think that any of those three teams could very easily win it all in 3A this year.

The experience of playing all those close games this year will pay off next year. WHY??? The kids will be one year more experienced and one year more matured. Trust me when I say that I know this because I went through it in high school. Station Camp will be fine next year, trust me.

I think that both Station Camp and Sycamore have a real opportunity to both be good football teams in 2006 because both of them return a bunch of experience.

Sounds good to me. Should be a stacked region.

Lack of experience hurt Station Camp. They moved from 2A to 3A in their 4th year of the school. Really their 3rd since opening year they played a JV schedule. They had a total of 7 seniors of these only 4 played all 4 years (#3 Anderson, #56 Ferebee, #76 Bridges, #82 Barnes).

Several of the games were really close and SC players made mistakes (penalties, fumbles, etc.) They really beat themselves, couple of games they lost with 5 mins. or so left in the game. It was really upsetting for the 4 original players but as they said it took the entire team to lose a game (or win).

They were disappointed but they have kept their heads high knowing that they started the "Bison Pride" tradition!

Station Camp will continue to improve and with all the developement in this area they will probably move up again when classification time rolls around.

Edited by tiredsportsfan