David Lipscomb

tigerpride4

I have directions to get to the school, but is the stadium by the school or at a different location. So far all i know is to take I-40 to exit #206 to 440 then off on Exit #3 on the 431 to hillsboro pike to woodmont Blvd, to Granny WHite Pike.

This is how to get to the school rite?

I NEED HELP PLEASE!!

You are on track so far . . . I-40 East to Exit #206 . . . Take the exit the only way you can which is onto I-440 East toward Knoxville . . . Take Exit #3 which is Hillsboro Pike (Road) . . . exit to the right onto Hillsboro Road . . . Go to the 2nd stop light which will be Woodmont Blvd. (Woodmont Baptist Church on right) . . . Turn left onto Woodmont Blvd . . . Go to the 2nd light and turn right onto Granny White Pike . . . Go approximately 1/2 mile and turn left onto Caldwell Lane (just past Granny White Church of Christ which will be on your right) . . . Just down the hill you will see the stadium on your right. It is 1/2 block off of the main HS/MS and university campus.

Note: When you are coming down Granny White Pike, Caldwell Lane will be on your left just as you are seeing the first part of the Lipscomb campus on your right.

Have a safe trip and we look forward to hosting all of the Lexington folks this Friday.

Edited by stampede

You are on track so far . . . I-40 East to Exit #206 . . . Take the exit the only way you can which is onto I-440 East toward Knoxville . . . Take Exit #3 which is Hillsboro Pike (Road) . . . exit to the right onto Hillsboro Road . . . Go to the 2nd stop light which will be Woodmont Blvd. (Woodmont Baptist Church on right) . . . Turn left onto Woodmont Blvd . . . Go to the 2nd light and turn right onto Granny White Pike . . . Go approximately 1/2 mile and turn left onto Caldwell Lane (just past Granny White Church of Christ which will be on your right) . . . Just down the hill you will see the stadium on your right. It is 1/2 block off of the main HS/MS and university campus.

Note: When you are coming down Granny White Pike, Caldwell Lane will be on your left just as you are seeing the first part of the Lipscomb campus on your right.

Have a safe trip and we look forward to hosting all of the Lexington folks this Friday.

THANKS ALOT!! We'll be bringing a van load!