Unionville vs Santa Fe

sfballa777

I watched the scrimmage against Stown the other day and I haven't seen Unionville play, but if Santa Fe is going to beat anybody they are going to have to stop turning the ball over. :thumb: I hope they can pull it off. I'll be there.

uh...i dont know if unionville has just improved bigtime from last year...but i doubt it so if santa fe wants to be known as a frontrunner for the district they had better win this game big...and i think they will

Refs were terrible... unionville hits a couple big shots with 2:30 left couple threes... and looks like santa fe has been put down but Daniel Thomason finds his shot at the right time and nails 2 threes... final 6 sec. inbound pass to Thoamason has no shot, bends around the defense and hits the shot just inside the 3pt line as the clock runs out.... santa fe wins by 2

Refs were terrible... unionville hits a couple big shots with 2:30 left couple threes... and looks like santa fe has been put down but Daniel Thomason finds his shot at the right time and nails 2 threes... final 6 sec. inbound pass to Thoamason has no shot, bends around the defense and hits the shot just inside the 3pt line as the clock runs out.... santa fe wins by 2

I agree good game with bad refs... Santa Fe shot horrible from the field until thomason found his shot in the last 2 minutes.. Good win for Santa Fe but will need to shoot better to win against tougher teams..........