Heritage vs. Oak Ridge

Hhsbball40

I definitely see Heritage coming away with a W in this game. I don't see Oak Ridge being able to shut down the perimeter of Heritage. Heritage has a lot of depth this year and a lot of speed. I see Heritage winning by 10 or more. This game will determine how good the posts are for Heritage and if they will be able to stop the inside game of Stewart. If Heritage runs the ball then Oak Ridge will tire.

Even though Ke Ke is a big post and a good ball player, Heritage's post battled down low and didn't give up. They have shown people with the last few games that they can play with post their size and aren't scared to take on the challenge of post bigger than them. Everyone that went in during this game contributed to getting this win. And even though a lot of their shots weren't falling they kept at it and found a way to win. This is what makes them such a great team. When they know they aren't doing so well in one area-like shooting for example-they pick up their intensity on defense. So keep at it up heritage and good luck with your game on thursday.