Watertown @ RBS...

swanson71

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow has gotten good over the years, I remember Meador playing against him. He wasnt to impressive but he has stepped up a whole lot in the past years I will give him that, but i dont see him over-powering Sam.

No one will overpower Sam. He will get fronted and teams will have to play help side. Refs also have a tendency to call more fouls on big, overpowering center (Jon Frazier) so his biggest problem will be staying in the game. Even if Snow does get overpowered, if he brings that offense he played in the district tourney, he'll be fine. Rich doesn't have to be better, he just has to play even. His teammates will win most games.

nope i wan't able to make it tonight. So how did sam jones do tonight? did both teams play well?

RBS didn't play there best game...they played an awful 1st half...they played a better 2nd half, but still not there best...Watertown isn't that bad of a team...#44 I thought was decent for RBS...Dexter didn't shoot that well tonight...I believe he was 0-3 in 3ptrs...but defense wise he played excellent...Sam has played better, but still I believe he had a decent game...

RBS slipped by with a win, mainly because #44 Schultz got 4 fouls with 5 mins to go in the 3rd. Dexter shot horribale like I thought he would, and doesn't appear his ball handleing has got any better. I knew Sam wouldn't have another 32 point night because Watertown actually had a good post that matched up well with him. RBS got lucky tonight by pulling this one off, I think if it was @ Watertown they wouldn't have done it because they had a few calls go their way in the closeing mins. Anyways a win is a win, gg both teams. 39-34 RBS squeaks by.

Edited by kaeXo

RBS slipped by with a win, mainly because #44 Schultz got 4 fouls with 5 mins to go in the 3rd. Dexter shot horribale like I thought he would, and doesn't appear his ball handleing has got any better. I knew Sam wouldn't have another 32 point night because Watertown actually had a good post that matched up well with him. RBS got lucky tonight by pulling this one off, I think if it was @ Watertown they wouldn't have done it because they had a few calls go their way in the closeing mins. Anyways a win is a win, gg both teams. 39-34 RBS squeaks by.

You said it...a win is a win...and we'll see how lucky you get tomar night...

No sam didnt have 32 points tonight but he did play an alright game in the second half.So how many points did sam have since you had the notebook out tonight.You had to be impressed by dexter defense tonight and by the way i think he only had a couple of turnovers.