Scott Lady Highlanders

highlandermom

.....OK here we go again Ladies. Another coach. I have always been very supportive of the Lady Highlanders, and it has been rough to keep getting new coaches and having to learn a new system, but this time I think we have hit the big times!!!!! Coach Marcum has the desire and love of the game that it takes to make a great basketball program, I am so excited, that I can't wait untill Monday when the season opens. I am not looking for miracles but I am looking for us to compete better. And that's all I have ever wanted out of the Lady Highlanders. If we don't win that's ok as long as we make them beat us and not hand over the victory to them. I hope to see pride in our girls faces again, and that is something that has been missing for a while. I know that the girls love the game in the past but they as well as everyone else expected for us to lose. But it's time to put the past behind us and look to a brighter future, because Lord willing Marcum will stay for many years to come and make Lady Highlander's basketball what it use to be......something to be feared!!!!!!

I hope and I am asking that the parents and fans be respectful of Coach Marcum, give him the chance he needs to make this and future teams great. He is a great coach, and I for one am very pleased to have him at SHS!!