• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE IS A SCHEDULE OF THE GAMES & BRACKETS:

MONDAY NOV. 21

HILLWOOD VS. STRATFORD 4 P.M.

MT. JULIET VS. EAST LITERATURE 7 P.M.

TUESDAY NOV. 22

MCGAVOCK VS MAPLEWOOD 7 P.M.

WHITES CREEK VS. WINNER OF 1ST GAME WED 4 P.M.

HUNTERS LANE VS. CLARKSVILLE NORTHEAST WED 7 P.M.

FRIDAY 4 P.M. WINNERS BRACKET GAME (LOWER)

FRIDAY 7 P.M. WINNERS BRACKET GAME (UPPER)

SATURDAY 7 P.M. CHAMPIONSHIP

GO LADY BEARS!!! :D

GO LADY BEARS :D

Edited by bearfan52

HERE IS A SCHEDULE OF THE GAMES & BRACKETS:

MONDAY NOV. 21

HILLWOOD VS. STRATFORD 4 P.M.

MT. JULIET VS. EAST LITERATURE 7 P.M.

TUESDAY NOV. 22

MCGAVOCK VS MAPLEWOOD 7 P.M.

WHITES CREEK VS. WINNER OF 1ST GAME WED 4 P.M.

HUNTERS LANE VS. CLARKSVILLE NORTHEAST WED 7 P.M.

FRIDAY 4 P.M. WINNERS BRACKET GAME (LOWER)

FRIDAY 7 P.M. WINNERS BRACKET GAME (UPPER)

SATURDAY 7 P.M. CHAMPIONSHIP

GO LADY BEARS!!! :D

GO LADY BEARS :D

Thanks - but let me get this straight..Who does Whites Creek play? Winner of Hillwood/Stratford? or MJ/East Lit?

Clarksville - Northeast is a pretty good club from 04-05..lost to the mighty kitties in Region (after 19 game winning streak) Whats the word on this year's edition? Looks like they lost 5 SRs.

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

Whites Creek will play who ever wins between Hillwood & Statford

Thanks! Now I can plan on being at the Curb Center on Tuesday night for Alysha's first home game (I caught Belmont on the net last night - incredible performance!)

29 points in 38 minutes, 18 boards (8 offensive) in OT win at EKU.

Edited by MJ AND BEYOND

yes, predictions;stratford by6,mtj by60,mcgby25,wcby20andhlby6. :thumb:

You called the MJ correctly - Mt Juliet 86, East Lit 23. I do not have individual breakdowns, but MJ probably had 11 girls score. K.C. Van Atta leads once again, and had I think 13 at the end of Q1 (24-2 MJ) and close to 30 for the second straight game.

Next up the winner of McGavock and Maplewood (these two square off Tuesday night)

Great game Lady bears!

You called the MJ correctly - Mt Juliet 86, East Lit 23. I do not have individual breakdowns, but MJ probably had 11 girls score. K.C. Van Atta leads once again, and had I think 13 at the end of Q1 (24-2 MJ) and close to 30 for the second straight game.

Next up the winner of McGavock and Maplewood (these two square off Tuesday night)

Great game Lady bears!

like i said the next score mcgavock by 25 over maplewood and then we will see how good is mtj without clark and good coaching or is mcg a pretender with all that talent. :thumb:

MJ will beat McGavock by 50 wo Clark, and that will because they will sub alot!

im sorry but you may have to stop drinking or what ever, if you are a bears fan then thats ok but to say by 50 you must be alittle slow. i have seen mcgavock and i have not even seen mtj but i know there personel and their play formate and as i say at first i would have said mcgavock would win but after the maplewood game i think that mtj will win because of their style of playand their coach gets the most out of some very prepared girls. styles and a better game plan will win this one. on one post earlier it was said that teams will have to ajust to madu but not mtj.they will go on as business usually and here is the formular, first they will come out very confident then they will work a full court press because they work that in practice with ten girls then they will either rattle mcg guards into some turovers for some easy baskets then they will start the transition game which will put up fast break points or some 3's then they will go into the half court game the motion which turns into the high low game which will either work well, not like last year but ok then that will open up the van atta, and pigue show with the other girls adding in on the fun. mcgavock ain't no east lit not by a long shot but the message here is you know what we are going to do so try and stop us and i dont think metro has the proper team to do that for 4 quarters so may the best team win and if mcgavock wins they will go along way in maybe going to state. :thumb: