Leroy Wright Thanksgiving Tournament @ Hunters Lane

MJ AND BEYOND

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but you may have to stop drinking or what ever, if you are a bears fan then thats ok but to say by 50 you must be alittle slow. i have seen mcgavock and i have not even seen mtj but i know there personel and their play formate and as i say at first i would have said mcgavock would win but after the maplewood game i think that mtj will win because of their style of playand their coach gets the most out of some very prepared girls. styles and a better game plan will win this one. on one post earlier it was said that teams will have to ajust to madu but not mtj.they will go on as business usually and here is the formular, first they will come out very confident then they will work a full court press because they work that in practice with ten girls then they will either rattle mcg guards into some turovers for some easy baskets then they will start the transition game which will put up fast break points or some 3's then they will go into the half court game the motion which turns into the high low game which will either work well, not like last year but ok then that will open up the van atta, and pigue show with the other girls adding in on the fun. mcgavock ain't no east lit not by a long shot but the message here is you know what we are going to do so try and stop us and i dont think metro has the proper team to do that for 4 quarters so may the best team win and if mcgavock wins they will go along way in maybe going to state. :lol:

im sorry but you may have to stop drinking or what ever, if you are a bears fan then thats ok but to say by 50 you must be alittle slow. i have seen mcgavock and i have not even seen mtj but i know there personel and their play formate and as i say at first i would have said mcgavock would win but after the maplewood game i think that mtj will win because of their style of playand their coach gets the most out of some very prepared girls. styles and a better game plan will win this one. on one post earlier it was said that teams will have to ajust to madu but not mtj.they will go on as business usually and here is the formular, first they will come out very confident then they will work a full court press because they work that in practice with ten girls then they will either rattle mcg guards into some turovers for some easy baskets then they will start the transition game which will put up fast break points or some 3's then they will go into the half court game the motion which turns into the high low game which will either work well, not like last year but ok then that will open up the van atta, and pigue show with the other girls adding in on the fun. mcgavock ain't no east lit not by a long shot but the message here is you know what we are going to do so try and stop us and i dont think metro has the proper team to do that for 4 quarters so may the best team win and if mcgavock wins they will go along way in maybe going to state. :P

I have not seen McGavock, but I have seen these girls at MJ for many years, and I say as a team they are better and deeper. There is only one Alysha Clark, and she will be missed, but MJ will go on. I don't drink and neither am retarded, but I still say MJ by 50.

It is good to be a fan, and I am among MJ's biggest! BUT, lets do some homework on the opposition...

hey, maybe I got ahead of myself, but I still say MJ by 50. I plan on watching the game, if McGavock impresses me, I will write back and admit it. I am sure they have someone on the team that will impress me.

I'll be there also - McGavock plays tonight, players to watch for are Jr. Forward #14 Ndidi Madu and a couple of guards (Martinez and Porter) We should be good for a solid win, though. MJ is going to score a lot of points, final margin plus/minus will depend on how well the second unit (or 1B!) performs.

I'll be there also - McGavock plays tonight, players to watch for are Jr. Forward #14 Ndidi Madu and a couple of guards (Martinez and Porter) We should be good for a solid win, though. MJ is going to score a lot of points, final margin plus/minus will depend on how well the second unit (or 1B!) performs.

I hope McGavock wins tonight. I actually hope it is a good game. I like to be on the edge of my seat. I think Smyrna will do that later in the season, and I am sure Wilson Central will bring their game. It is hard to call it a second team, because they are all capable of contributing. hey, go bears

I hope McGavock wins tonight. I actually hope it is a good game. I like to be on the edge of my seat. I think Smyrna will do that later in the season, and I am sure Wilson Central will bring their game. It is hard to call it a second team, because they are all capable of contributing. hey, go bears

Just to be clear - McGavock plays plays Maplewood tonight (Girls) - MJ plays the winner @ 4pm Friday. I expect McG to win against Maplewood.

Call the second group in 1B!

ps. not for this thread/posts but Smyrna is December 6! Go Bears!

:lol:

It's good to be a bears fan and thats ok to but you will see possibly a very good game if mcgavock can come up with a game plan that will help them against mtjuliet and if they do win they may have another good game going against whitescreek but to my dismay neither whitescreek nor mcgavock will have a game plan to stop them only the midstate teams like wilson central,smyrna,etc. good coaching and game planning will win just like i said. i have almost said the out come on each game. i missed the maplewood one by 6 i said 25, i said the bears by 60 the first night and they won by 63, hunters lane will win by 6 or 10 tonight and whitescreek will win but i dont know who they are playing. i have not seen the bears this year i just know what the bring to the table but we will see come friday and i will be there. :lol:

It's good to be a bears fan and thats ok to but you will see possibly a very good game if mcgavock can come up with a game plan that will help them against mtjuliet and if they do win they may have another good game going against whitescreek but to my dismay neither whitescreek nor mcgavock will have a game plan to stop them only the midstate teams like wilson central,smyrna,etc. good coaching and game planning will win just like i said. i have almost said the out come on each game. i missed the maplewood one by 6 i said 25, i said the bears by 60 the first night and they won by 63, hunters lane will win by 6 or 10 tonight and whitescreek will win but i dont know who they are playing. i have not seen the bears this year i just know what the bring to the table but we will see come friday and i will be there. :lol:

This will be a good test for McGavock. you find out where you are at, playing teams like MJ. Smyrna beat Shelbyville, this shows they are for real. If McGavock plays with MJ, then we will know they are for real.