Sale Creek Basketball

onlyball4sc12

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i agree wit u completly... sale creek has gotten better but when it does come to playing csas or valley they have some competition but when it comes to south pitt after last nights game loosing to 21st century they might get up to third... but i think csas will have the top seat in the district but who knows sale creek could cause a MAJOR upset this year

no

yea i agree wit u completly... sale creek has gotten better but when it does come to playing csas or valley they have some competition but when it comes to south pitt after last nights game loosing to 21st century they might get up to third... but i think csas will have the top seat in the district but who knows sale creek could cause a MAJOR upset this year

no

no

no

If i'm not mistaken Lookout Valley also lost to 21st century. Granted they didn't lose by forty but they still lost, and I think they had everyone.

If i'm not mistaken Lookout Valley also lost to 21st century. Granted they didn't lose by forty but they still lost, and I think they had everyone.