toppers drill jeff co.

Bigslick54871

the toppers beat jefferson county 106 to 55 on saturday night. they played the main 9 players only for 18 mins. in those mins omar wattad had 25 pts and 3 dunks. the second won was rite on someones grill. wattad sould be ranked number 1 or 2 in the state...period

Big deal Jeff is weak this year. I have seen Omar play and his play doesn't match the posts about him. He is a very good player for East Tennesee, but he won't be highly recruited as I see it. I was frankly disappointed after hearing all the hype and then seeing him play.

Big deal Jeff is weak this year. I have seen Omar play and his play doesn't match the posts about him. He is a very good player for East Tennesee, but he won't be highly recruited as I see it. I was frankly disappointed after hearing all the hype and then seeing him play.

Yo scoutone I dont know where u get your info but between aau and high school omar has already had 7 offers from big d1 schools and he's only a junior! Can u say PENN STATE or SOUTHERN ILLINIOS. u need 2 get your facts straight b4 u make stupid post like this. He will dominate east tenn and the state on his way to a ring! The hill will continue to roll on during the season so watch out!