Culleoka Girls basketball

catuballer

I belive he was kidding, they did lose the game 73-8.

You are obviously right either kidding or hasn't kept up with Culle for the last few years. Even when they had talent they weren't very prepared so you could say coaching but this guy has only been there a couple of years. They are very thin talent wise but enough players to do better than getting waxed like that so I guess you could say it is coaching. I think the guy is well intended but was an assistant baseball coach before he took the girls job so probably not alot of experience. That along with a tough district will make for a long season. Call up the 8th graders and get some experience for the future.

I mistakenly posted this on the boys thread.

I know the Culleoka girls team is very talented. Is it coaching? Are they just having a tough time hitting their shots? What is going on? I thought they would have beaten Jackson Co.

Surely you are just kidding with this statement? :lol: I actually felt sorry for the girls out there from Culleoka. They have no business playing a high school power like Jackson County, it did neither team any good, the freshman and sophomores played the entire second half for Jackson County. But for what its worth, the only way you get better is to play better competition so maybe your coach is thinking along those lines, not sure but i don't think it could get any worse. Good luck to those young ladies from Culleoka, they showed alot of heart and never quit hustling. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

Surely you are just kidding with this statement? :lol: I actually felt sorry for the girls out there from Culleoka. They have no business playing a high school power like Jackson County, it did neither team any good, the freshman and sophomores played the entire second half for Jackson County. But for what its worth, the only way you get better is to play better competition so maybe your coach is thinking along those lines, not sure but i don't think it could get any worse. Good luck to those young ladies from Culleoka, they showed alot of heart and never quit hustling. :thumb:

I must admit that I was just kidding. I saw that score - 73-8 and couldn't believe my eyes. Now I feel bad about making those comments. Those girls didn't deserve that type of sarcasm.

I just hope Jackson Co. was not running up the score.

hen picked up on that quite well.