Best Freshmen in East Tennessee

philip2003

I think Walker Valley have a great freshman goup, Lacey Allen, Brooke Hamby, Laura Whitehead, Paula White, and Kasey Brownfield. They did pretty good against the greatly touted McMinn central. W.V.'s JV were undefeated :thumb:

Be accurate. WV JV did beat Central twice but Central did beat them once at Central. WV JV was not undefeated.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be accurate. WV JV did beat Central twice but Central did beat them once at Central. WV JV was not undefeated.

Okay lets be accurate there pumba and quit getting your facts from Timon, he seems to be giving you inaccurate info.

WV and Central JV never played this season. WV and Central Freshmen did play 3 times with WV freshmen winning 2x including a christmas tournament. WV freshmen lost twice this year once to Cental (at Central) and once to Brainerd after Brainerd had some additional players added to the Freshmen team that WV had originally beat by 30.

WV JV team was undefeated and only had 2 marginally close games with Bradley.

Those pumba are the accurate facts now go eat bugs.

Sequatchie County has 3 freshmen who have started and received alot of playing time. They are hard workers and play well together. Where are the 3 playing AAU ball? Lockhart, Ledford, & Barker?

From what I understand, they have had several offers from a variety of teams. I think one has committed out of Middle TN, while the others are weighing out their options.

From what I understand, they have had several offers from a variety of teams. I think one has committed out of Middle TN, while the others are weighing out their options.

I know the Cleveland Hoopstars 14U are looking for a couple of players, they have several very good Freshmen from the surrounding area, they might want to contact them if they are interested.

I know the Cleveland Hoopstars 14U are looking for a couple of players, they have several very good Freshmen from the surrounding area, they might want to contact them if they are interested.

Thanks for the info. I can pass that along to them. Are the Hoopstars Div. I or Div. II? I know they all want to play Div. I. Any other info available will be appreciated.

Thanks for the info. I can pass that along to them. Are the Hoopstars Div. I or Div. II? I know they all want to play Div. I. Any other info available will be appreciated.

Try to send you an e-mail to provide some info on the Hoopstars. You do not have your ability to recieve e-mail turned on. If your interested send me message with your e-mail address.