What about Hixson Girls.

bowler4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Hixson Girls?! Do you think they will get beat this year?! If so, by who?!

there's no tellin how far these girls will go.from what i hear these girls may have the best team in the region possibly state because they seem to be stronger as a team then last year's team because all of the girls are steppin up to help a great bowler in cindy buckner

What about Hixson Girls?! Do you think they will get beat this year?! If so, by who?!

there's no tellin how far these girls will go.from what i hear these girls may have the best team in the region possibly state because they seem to be stronger as a team then last year's team because all of the girls are steppin up to help a great bowler in cindy buckner

there's no tellin how far these girls will go.from what i hear these girls may have the best team in the region possibly state because they seem to be stronger as a team then last year's team because all of the girls are steppin up to help a great bowler in cindy buckner.it will take an awesome team to beat them

there's no tellin how far these girls will go.from what i hear these girls may have the best team in the region possibly state because they seem to be stronger as a team then last year's team because all of the girls are steppin up to help a great bowler in cindy buckner.it will take an awesome team to beat them

well they still have another match w/ soddy girls if they win that one then you can say they are unstopable

well they have been unstopable so far. so yeah she can say that they are unstopable. since.. yes they are still undefeated the last time i checked!! which was Thursday.. when they beat Central. so that makes them undefeated and unstopable..