What about Hixson Girls.

bowler4

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i said soddy girls could beat them but i also said anybody else could beat them not just soddy

the Hixson and Soddy girls are very close, any match they bowl will go down to wire,they will more than likely face each other 3 more times, and they will all be close and could very well split the matches. that is nature of the head to head competition

i said soddy girls could beat them but i also said anybody else could beat them not just soddy

the Hixson and Soddy girls are very close, any match they bowl will go down to wire,they will more than likely face each other 3 more times, and they will all be close and could very well split the matches. that is nature of the head to head competition

yes Cindy Is very good Very many other good bowlers on the Team and their only getting better look for them to be a top team in state

yeah plus the other girl bowlers have really improved sense last year!!! they are undefeated so far and i think they could keep it that way if they keep bowlin as good as they have been

HIXSON AND SODDY GIRLS R VERY CLOSE!!!......BUT DONT COUNT SODDY OUT JUS YET BC THEY HAVE A VERY STRONG TEAM W/SUM VERY GOOD BOWLERS!!!......HEATHERO,NATALIE,HILARY,AND HETAHER J R VERY GOOD......PLUS THEIR OTHER GIRLS R GOOD!!

HIXSON AND SODDY GIRLS R VERY CLOSE!!!......BUT DONT COUNT SODDY OUT JUS YET BC THEY HAVE A VERY STRONG TEAM W/SUM VERY GOOD BOWLERS!!!......HEATHERO,NATALIE,HILARY,AND HETAHER J R VERY GOOD......PLUS THEIR OTHER GIRLS R GOOD!!

yes,but the topic is about hixson girls...they are awesome with cindy buckner,stephanie bledsoe,allie chase,and kayla leading the team!!and then you have karen rybolt and brittany marcum who have been awesome lately..still undefeated