Good Luck Bulldogs

HamptonBulldogs1

LETS GO BULLDOGS LETS GO BULLDOGS...im all for hampton but hampton has 9 topics on the first page.....3 at the most is enough...

Let people have their fun...it's a big deal for a small town with a good football team and a coach we all adore. That would be like telling people not to talk about it when the ChiSox made the WS! ;)p

Heck.....How's about we start another thread so they can have something else to complain about! Can we help it that we are VERY Proud of our guys and how far they have come? Let us have some fun! I don't think there's any rules as to how many threads we can start that say Hampton Bulldogs on them is there?

I will be very hoarse when this ballgame is over. I am already dressed in my Bulldog Blue attire and almost ready to head to the game. Best of luck to the Bulldogs......We are rooting for you!

Let's go bulldogs....Let's go....whoo whoo!

We know you all can do it! :huh:

Can't wait until the game starts! This one should be a great game!

i know :huh:

i just like given heck to yall great hampton fans....trousdale did great in 3a the past few yrs.... yall better get big tonight thats all i know....just telling ya...but i promise i hope yall win :D

It's nice to hear you can say something nice!! PLUNK <<falling out of chair>>

We had a lovely little word we liked to use last year in Boston....BELIEVE. That's what I'm going to do for this team...and if they come up on the losing side of this game, then it won't upset me in the least! These boys, their coaches, and all their fans have just been so great this year!

You know you're secretly pulling for Hampton to win.... :huh: