Culleoka vs. Forrest

culleokarep

the game tuesday at forrest should be good..im hearing that forrest is playing good again this year and are boys are doin good also....this rivalry has been strong for as long as i can remember...the student sections are battling almost as hard as the guys on the court and the atmosphere for these games are always electric ...just wanna hear some predictions and if anyone knows id like to get some info on forrest this year

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many of Cully's players actually live in the Cully school zone. I've heard many of their key players come from various parts of the county.

How many of Cully's players actually live in the Cully school zone. I've heard many of their key players come from various parts of the county.

uh no...theres only one that i know of thats outside of the school zone and thats a freshman...so i dunno whats that gotta do with the game?

After reading a few other threads on this board, I noticed Forrest and Culleoka have someting else in common...

They both beat Independence.

thats true its gonna be a great game not only is it the boys on the court but our student sections r goin to be loud as crap oh yeah i wonder if yall had paid off refs too cause i think independence says that bout everyone that beats them lol well i cant wait til tomorrow its gonna be great everyone on the team is healthy and i think the guys r ready for a big game but im putting cully by 6 and ill be there to see the outcome