Best girl bowlers in Chatt. area

bowler7

• 2 weeks later...

HIXSON GIRLS MITE HAVE BEATEN THE LADY TROJANS.....BUT THE BETTER TEAM DIDNT WIN!!! HIXSON DIDNT REALLY SHO NE GOOD SPOTSMENSHIP....DONT GET ME WRONG THEY DO HAVE SUM REALLY GOOD BOWLERS BUT THEY JUS CHOOSE 2 SHOW VERY LITTLE SPORTSMENSHIP!!!

Practice what you preach..I honestly think there is not better team but maybe you should have seen the soddy fans cheering against hixson so when yall have good sportsmenship then come talk to me.

HIXSON GIRLS MITE HAVE BEATEN THE LADY TROJANS.....BUT THE BETTER TEAM DIDNT WIN!!! HIXSON DIDNT REALLY SHO NE GOOD SPOTSMENSHIP....DONT GET ME WRONG THEY DO HAVE SUM REALLY GOOD BOWLERS BUT THEY JUS CHOOSE 2 SHOW VERY LITTLE SPORTSMENSHIP!!!

Practice what you preach..I honestly think there is not better team but maybe you should have seen the soddy fans cheering against hixson so when yall have good sportsmenship then come talk to me.

yes i heard the some of the soody fans were a little rude at times but in every sporting event it happens, just that bowling is so in your face that you pay more attetion too it, both teams are good but they still have to prove themselves at the state level, soddy had good chance last year but didn't shut door on very good walker valley team Edited by bowlgirl2006

OK......WELL I WAS TALKIN OBUT WE TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY CAME AGAIN THEY WOULD HAVE 2 CHEER 4 INDIVIDUALS.....I EVEN REALIZED THEY WERE BEIN RUDE BUT SUM OF THE HIXSON GIRLS WERE BEIN LOUD TOO.....EVERY1 WAS BEIN LOUD!!!!

bein loud isnt the point,it's supposed to be loud,it's ok sense they were cheering for their own team no matter how loud they got,it shows bad character though when people cheer against the opposing team!!