District 7AAA

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Lebanon picked 5th in the district but 10th in the state........Lebanon will surprise many this year...........BABY BABY

are you an idiot......10th in the state????????????? oh you must be referring to the goofy tennessean poll....those guys don't have a clue and are still in football lala land......and by the way delbert that was 10th in the midstate.

Ah, I've missed the T. It's good to be back

It's obvious that Lebanon will have their share of struggles this year. The Devils aren't talented enough to simply reload. There are some good young players that could contribute, but nothing in the league of Siegel.

Nick Payne is a great athlete and will probably lead the team in scoring.

Britton Winfree is somewhat of a "mini-Donald." A bit smaller, but faster, and maybe even more tenacious. He's still working on the post moves.

John Presley is little, but can shoot the lights out. He's actually a better pure shooter than Cross was, but probably not as good on the defensive end.

Brian Henderson saw a lot of action spotting Donald last year and has improved a lot. His previous tendency to become a bit soft under the basket is gone. He held his own against Ramsey last year, but still doesn't have the talent to match up. A lot of heart.

Those are the guys that saw significant PT last year, The rest I'm still trying to find out about. I'm going to tomorrow's matchup with Wilson Central, whch should be a good barometer.

Guest dare_2_dream

Ah, I've missed the T. It's good to be back

It's obvious that Lebanon will have their share of struggles this year. The Devils aren't talented enough to simply reload. There are some good young players that could contribute, but nothing in the league of Siegel.

Nick Payne is a great athlete and will probably lead the team in scoring.

Britton Winfree is somewhat of a "mini-Donald." A bit smaller, but faster, and maybe even more tenacious. He's still working on the post moves.

John Presley is little, but can shoot the lights out. He's actually a better pure shooter than Cross was, but probably not as good on the defensive end.

Brian Henderson saw a lot of action spotting Donald last year and has improved a lot. His previous tendency to become a bit soft under the basket is gone. He held his own against Ramsey last year, but still doesn't have the talent to match up. A lot of heart.

Those are the guys that saw significant PT last year, The rest I'm still trying to find out about. I'm going to tomorrow's matchup with Wilson Central, whch should be a good barometer.

We know Payne is your best player, who do you think is second best...

Guest dare_2_dream

dare 2 dream, how do you siegel would stomp white house

have you seen white house play

hmm. just my thoughts. kind of like how you probably think white house would beat siegel, even though that would never happen, just sticking up for my district. any outsider comes in and runs their mouth and then runs off? hmm.

and there arent too many teams in the state siegel wouldnt handle...and white house isnt one of them that wouldnt be handled

Edited by dare_2_dream