White House Heritage wins at Station Camp

DISS78

Jones is a guard...so Im not too sure what the center being brought in will do. But I think that you might have gotten a very bad look at Station Camps team at the game. They underrated your team and it showed. Now to say that you dont see Station Camp beating you this year or next remember the game was cut down to 3 in the final two minutes and thats with Station Camp also playing their worst game of the season thus far. Don't get me wrong Heritage is a good baskteball team but I dont believe that they can hang with Station Camp when they are playing at their full potential with their full roster.

okay, this was not heritages best game by any means either. and their starting center and best rebounder didnt play due to some things that happened to him...so good luck and we will see next time whhos the best team.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-3 to some decent teams though Gallatin, Westmoreland, and Springfield so I dont know I would say heritage by 10-15 If they come out with some attitude and ready to play ... So we will see Friday night

Come out with attitude and no respect is what they did. Now after you have stuck your foot in your mouth trying to say the Portland started the trash talking, is there anything else you want me to prove you wrong about. :D

Heritage comes to SC next Tuesday, Dec 13th for the rematch.

Station Camp showed no heart at the last game, they played pitiful defense, the big boy is slow and no aggressiveness, this time might be different. Hopefully they will get in shape before the seasons over or it may be one year and out for the coach and his staff. Lots of talent there. If they get beat by Heritage a school of 400 or so this time I'd be ashamed. They should win by 20. I predict a game that gets completely out of hand by the official, fans, and players! Should be Tuesday night Raw

Station Camp beat Heritage the second time around and it couldve gotten ugly if the Bison wouldve continued to press...Heritage was down 20-7 at the end of the first. Hill didn't play for Heritage due to his temper and Jones returned for Station Camp after being let loose by the doctors. Looks like it ended up being a different story and good luck to Heritage the rest of the season. Number 3 I dont know the name but he's a good sport...I had heard a lot of ugly things about Heriatge but I guess that doesnt go for all of them.