How bout them Vikings

theYEARofTHEhorn

Tennessee High outplayed the states 5th ranked team in AAA on Tuesday night...even without 3 year starter DeShaud Johnson, who was benched due to a mishap in hte Bahamas tournament...

How did the do it? i guess South will blame it on the3 refs, becaue that is all the can do...but anyone who was there could clearly see that the Rebels just got outplayed....

Some fans have said the havent seen that kind of heart from a battered team at THS in a long time...the grit and determination it takes to win on the road in the big 9 conference is important every single game, but the vikes did in with half their original roster....

Congratulations fellas, keep on rolling

Tennessee High outplayed the states 5th ranked team in AAA on Tuesday night...even without 3 year starter DeShaud Johnson, who was benched due to a mishap in hte Bahamas tournament...

How did the do it? i guess South will blame it on the3 refs, becaue that is all the can do...but anyone who was there could clearly see that the Rebels just got outplayed....

Some fans have said the havent seen that kind of heart from a battered team at THS in a long time...the grit and determination it takes to win on the road in the big 9 conference is important every single game, but the vikes did in with half their original roster....

Congratulations fellas, keep on rolling

Congrats to the Vikings. I hardly ever follow up on basketball or watch it for that matter, but I don't think either team is completely out of the woods yet. I looked at other teams' records in this district and they appear to be very good.

They won without Shaud because of the great senior leadership by Ty "Goose" Harmon who put in 27 and i got to give my props to Tyler Harrison who moved over to the point and had 15 and did a great job handling the ball and Eric Snapp and Carleton Bell and Matt Layton and all those guys did a great job picking up the slack for Shaud, Mike, Barry, and those guys who we will be very glad to have back Friday against East. This Tennessee High team had the pre-season number 17 team in the nation beat in the Bahamas and let it slip as time expired but you better watch out for them Vikings.

They won without Shaud because of the great senior leadership by Ty "Goose" Harmon who put in 27 and i got to give my props to Tyler Harrison who moved over to the point and had 15 and did a great job handling the ball and Eric Snapp and Carleton Bell and Matt Layton and all those guys did a great job picking up the slack for Shaud, Mike, Barry, and those guys who we will be very glad to have back Friday against East. This Tennessee High team had the pre-season number 17 team in the nation beat in the Bahamas and let it slip as time expired but you better watch out for them Vikings.

I was just wondering what exactly happened in the Bahamas that all the players had to sit ?