Antioch coach resigns

shadow

No vendetta. I just don't understand why you hire some guy you barely know and have never seen coach a game to be the OC and asst. HC when there are better guys there already. It makes no sense.

Well...if he wanted to bring him in and give him a title...fine...give him asst. HC (that doesn't mean a whole lot anyway unless you are a guy who's into titles), but I agree on the OC part. I know there are a couple of old farts (one of whom Lussier needs to get back on the staff if he'll come back) over there who can call a good game...McPhail's playcalling just seems to be all over the place a lot of the time with no real rhythm to it...just sort-of pulling plays out of his ---...but I imagine he has enough sense to listen to the right people anyway...when it gets to --- crunching time , it's not always the OC calling every play anyway.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if any of you who have been so free with with your speculation about Coach McPhail and his son have given any consideration to the feelings of either of them. It can't have been a positive thing for either of them, especially the son. But then again, how can that bother people who choose to write derogatory entries under an assumed name?

Agree 100%. These past posts about a man and his son are as low as you can go. It is embarassing, and you have to be a complete moron and coward to make those type of posts.

I wonder if any of you who have been so free with with your speculation about Coach McPhail and his son have given any consideration to the feelings of either of them. It can't have been a positive thing for either of them, especially the son. But then again, how can that bother people who choose to write derogatory entries under an assumed name?