Heritage Basketball

JLo

Is it just me or does the HHS freshman coach know what's goin on? He lets 2 players run and almost ruin the game. I'm not sure of all their names and don't have any kids there, I'm just crazy about bball and was checkin out the upcoming talent in our area. The two that were trying to run the floor never looked up to pass the ball off. I know they did win but it was purely luck for the most part. They would get a lot further and do a lot better if they would learn to play as a team and pass the ball and read the floor. Many people in the stands were wondering what the coach was doing since he wasn't doing much coaching. I'm sure he knows some about bball but he has to open his eyes and quit trying to kiss the parents booty. I saw him doin some of that after the game to one of the girls parents that wasn't being a team player. Good luck HHS freshman. Maybe your coach will wake up before it's too late.

Sounds like an unhappy parent or a "friend" of an unhappy parent.

You have got to know, usually JV coaches are not as talented as head coaches. USUALLY.

Nope, wrong on both counts. I'm actually a Rebels fan. You are right about the coaches. From what I've heard the coach was more impressive. Maryville does seem to need more participants on the freshman team. I don't know if this is all they allowed or don't have any more newcomers interested in bball. The main thing HHS Freshman need to do is "SHARE". They have too much talent and could be really impressive for the future. Good luck to both teams!

Don't judge so quickly. Ken Chaney is a good coach. He knows the offense very well. I work closely with the girls program and he is working with both guards on seeing the court better. Understand that the freshmen are just that 14-15 y.olds learning a new system. Morgan Thomas (#12) will be an all-state guard by the time she is a senior.