Hermitage Springs Vs. Jackson Co.

foxracing_74

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason you all from HS take offense to what is said about the boys, but don't care what is said or what you say about your girls...That's something huh???

JC by 50...

JC won by 59 because their coach didn't want to beat HS too bad....I think the girls from HS know they stink and they don't try to act like something they're clearly not, unlike the boys from HS...sorry but that's the way I see it...

JC won by 59 because their coach didn't want to beat HS too bad....I think the girls from HS know they stink and they don't try to act like something they're clearly not, unlike the boys from HS...sorry but that's the way I see it...

H.S girls do know they stink, yes. H.S boys, however have very much so improved, thats why they worry so much about what is said about them, and could basically careless about what is said about the girls, especially against a GREAT team like JC!

That's something...they'll never compete if they know they stink...If I knew I was gonna lose I always went out and still tried to win the game...

and as far as the boys goes...Well nothing would be said bad about them if some people from HS would keep there mouths shut... :ph34r: ...

Well true, but Swanson, you know how H.S people are!