DB Bowling

boob_1029

Hey don't listen to Boob 0129 because he gets on the wrestling thread (By the way i am a wrestler, the reason i am on here is because i just wanted to see what the bowling threads looked like) and talks trash about my team and this guy called the bulldawg. JUST DONT LISTEN TO HIM HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE LIE. He don't know anything about bowling or any sport. He has no idea who is good or who stinks.

Hey don't listen to Boob 0129 because he gets on the wrestling thread (By the way i am a wrestler, the reason i am on here is because i just wanted to see what the bowling threads looked like) and talks trash about my team and this guy called the bulldawg. JUST DONT LISTEN TO HIM HE JUST WANTS TO MAKE EVERYONE LIE. He don't know anything about bowling or any sport. He has no idea who is good or who stinks.

Porkslop, you have got to be the coolest person I have ever met! :thumb: Get a life!!!!!!