TFCA CLINIC

topnight

How did you like the clinic this weekend at the Double Tree, would like to know you thoughts on the good and bad points. What would you do to make it a better. What speakers do you want to here. Give me some feedback.

I like Dan Brooks, great person, good speaker, good person to sit and talk about football with....tired of seeing him at every clinic I go to talking about the same things.

Thought Scott Smith was interesting, I would like to see some out of state guys instead of local college/HS. Would love to see a mix of Kentucky, Georgia, Alabama etc... coaches speaking.

• 3 weeks later...

When we started the clinic we wanted to use Tennessee coaches, seems like the coaches would like to here from coaches from other states, give me names and we will see if we can line them up for next years clinic.

Need more response from you.

You should bring Coach Atkins back from NC. He was Eastern North Carolina COACH OF THE YEAR and runner-up for the statewide honor. He coached in TN for 15 years and I think he would do a great job talking about the West Coast Offense. He has always been a promoter of coaches and a defender of your organization on this website. Why not offer him a chance to speak at the clinic.