BEECH Basketball and 9-AAA

TheBHSxpress

They are my pick to represent AAA in state and have a chance to win a few games. That 1-3-1 is tough to beat plus they are so hard to defend..Really cant scout them because everyone plays the same. They remind me of Hendersonville.

Thanks for the support, if thats what it is. But I dunno about the Hendersonville thing seeing we sweeped them off the court both times the past like two or so years. Thanks though.

Thanks for the support, if thats what it is. But I dunno about the Hendersonville thing seeing we sweeped them off the court both times the past like two or so years. Thanks though.

"sweeped them off the court both times the past like two or so years." What???? Beech did win both games last year but the year before they split with Beech winning a very close one at home. Before that??? I don't think there was a before that. Beech would be lucky to be compared to HHS. Let's see their record. Sub-state 4 out of the last 6 years, once to the State Tournament. Beech would be so lucky!

"sweeped them off the court both times the past like two or so years." What???? Beech did win both games last year but the year before they split with Beech winning a very close one at home. Before that??? I don't think there was a before that. Beech would be lucky to be compared to HHS. Let's see their record. Sub-state 4 out of the last 6 years, once to the State Tournament. Beech would be so lucky!

It's funny you talk about past years, because, face the facts, that's all you have to look at from now on. Sorry to be rude, but it's the truth. Sure, ya'll are undefeated. But who have yall played? Clarksville, Lipscomb, Pearl Cohn? I mean...come on. Don't get me wrong, ya'll have a good team. But how do expect to win every game, Hubert can't get 40 every night. And, again, I hate to refer to the past, but check most of the sports we've played against each other the past 3 years. Beech has won most of them, except for like hockey maybe. Sorry, but luck has nothing to do with it. Good try though.

Edited by TheBHSxpress

It's funny you talk about past years, because, face the facts, that's all you have to look at from now on. Sorry to be rude, but it's the truth. Sure, ya'll are undefeated. But who have yall played? Clarksville, Lipscomb, Pearl Cohn? I mean...come on. Don't get me wrong, ya'll have a good team. But how do expect to win every game, Hubert can't get 40 every night. And, again, I hate to refer to the past, but check most of the sports we've played against each other the past 3 years. Beech has won most of them, except for like hockey maybe. Sorry, but luck has nothing to do with it. Good try though.

"Who have ya'll played...Clarksville, Lipscomb, Pearl Cohn""..What does that suppose to mean? Last time I check Clarksville and Lipscomb were two of the midstates best teams traditionally. Hendersonville handed it to Clarksville in a game that was no indication of how it will be if they meet during regional tournament. But dont forget Beech is just now winning alot of games. They've had a few good classes come through and Joines has done a heck of a job but I can remember when Beech was the Cellar Dormat of the region. Everyone use to ciricle them and I dont think anyone is circling Clarksville or Lipscomb when they print thier schedules out during preseason.; If so its because thats a big time rival and they're looking forward to playing those two.

Lets not get ahead of our selves. I think BEECH has a solid program and when being compared to Hendersonville that means there is no drop off from the first 5 to the second 5. Thats a compliment, I'm sure. Both have good programs but if I had to choose, I enjoy watching hendersonville vs. Beech.

In any case, I think Beech goes to state and makes a run but I doubt they have the depth to win during state tournament because of back to back games and I dont think shooting threes and 1-3-1 wins you championships. Although they do all the little things extremely well, they're gonna be tough to beat no doubt during tournament time.

"Who have ya'll played...Clarksville, Lipscomb, Pearl Cohn""..What does that suppose to mean? Last time I check Clarksville and Lipscomb were two of the midstates best teams traditionally. Hendersonville handed it to Clarksville in a game that was no indication of how it will be if they meet during regional tournament. But dont forget Beech is just now winning alot of games. They've had a few good classes come through and Joines has done a heck of a job but I can remember when Beech was the Cellar Dormat of the region. Everyone use to ciricle them and I dont think anyone is circling Clarksville or Lipscomb when they print thier schedules out during preseason.; If so its because thats a big time rival and they're looking forward to playing those two.

Lets not get ahead of our selves. I think BEECH has a solid program and when being compared to Hendersonville that means there is no drop off from the first 5 to the second 5. Thats a compliment, I'm sure. Both have good programs but if I had to choose, I enjoy watching hendersonville vs. Beech.

In any case, I think Beech goes to state and makes a run but I doubt they have the depth to win during state tournament because of back to back games and I dont think shooting threes and 1-3-1 wins you championships. Although they do all the little things extremely well, they're gonna be tough to beat no doubt during tournament time.

It's also funny how everyone knows what Bees does. Seems like we're turning heads obviously.