Coffee Co. v.s. Columbia

pedo_29

Coffee County looked good against Lincoln County Friday night, but they have been inconsistent at times. They played well against the Falcons, Micah Williams scored 32....The Raiders will need another effort like that from him again to win this one, they also need Samuel Marcrom to step up and play better than he did Friday...I'm gonna take CC by 3 in this one...Marcrom nails a big three with 10 seconds left to win it......should be two great games tonight in Coffee County....get complete coverage of all CHS basketball games in 'The Manchester Times' every Wednesday

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good to hear coffee co.'s havin a good year...im gonna watch one of the games this year...anyone know if robert george is gettin any playin time for the red raiders??

Great job Coffee Co. I really liked the effort level and confidence they played with

last nite.Still to many 4th qtr turnovers. I think Robert was the 1st player to enter off the bench and played really well. He plays a good bit in most games and may have started some.Adcock also played well off the bench last nite. Congrats to all the Raiders and lets really open up a can on Tullahoma friday nite.

good to hear coffee co.'s havin a good year...im gonna watch one of the games this year...anyone know if robert george is gettin any playin time for the red raiders??

Great job Coffee Co. I really liked the effort level and confidence they played with

last nite.Still to many 4th qtr turnovers. I think Robert was the 1st player to enter off the bench and played really well. He plays a good bit in most games and may have started some.Adcock also played well off the bench last nite. Congrats to all the Raiders and lets really open up a can on Tullahoma friday nite.

Robert really played well Tuesday night. He had seven points off the bench and he plays pretty solid defense. Great night from Williams, now they gotta get ready for T-Town cuz it will be a battle as it always is.

Robert really played well Tuesday night. He had seven points off the bench and he plays pretty solid defense. Great night from Williams, now they gotta get ready for T-Town cuz it will be a battle as it always is.

good to hear robert played good...i used to play football with micah when i lived in manchester and me and robert have been friends since we were little...good to hear their doin good...im definatley gonna try to go to a coffee co. home game this year