Pick your 7-AAA Friday night winners

FrOnTrOlLbRo_31

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be a great game and come down to the buzzard shot so yes i was wrong by 7 it wont be that much but may the best team win!!!!

Your so cool man. That shows how much you know about basketball. You called it a buzzard shot thats cool. What exactly is a buzzard shot good pal. A buzzard is a large bird. What does that have to do with basketball. Oh I think i might know what you are talkin about, a buzzard is a bird so you must be referring to some kind of Larry Bird's shots.

Becuase a shot at the end of a game or quarter is called a buzzer beater. And no that wasnt a typo. You really thought it was called a buzzard shot... your so cool man.

Your so cool man. That shows how much you know about basketball. You called it a buzzard shot thats cool. What exactly is a buzzard shot good pal. A buzzard is a large bird. What does that have to do with basketball. Oh I think i might know what you are talkin about, a buzzard is a bird so you must be referring to some kind of Larry Bird's shots.

Becuase a shot at the end of a game or quarter is called a buzzer beater. And no that wasnt a typo. You really thought it was called a buzzard shot... your so cool man.

what can you reply to that Cav Golfer

Hey when riverdale beats us by 30 then you can start talkin and i dont care if i am a golfer we beat yall in golf last year and we will the next two years so i dont think golf has anything to do with it but i do know this will be an awesome game friday night..

GO CAVS!!

Oh ok well pretty sure Coach Burks and the Riverdale golf won the district this year so I guess you didnt beat them when it counted. Second of all a loss is loss, 30 point dont have anything to do with it. They lost to yall by 30 and to Siegel by 3 but just becuase yall beat em 10 times worse than siegel did doesnt mean we get 10 more losses so the 30 point thing is irrelavant. Last year we walked in there at yalls place and beat yall by 26 and i had 19 and hit 5 3's. I dont even talk about myself on here but you have rubbed me the wrong way so I thought i would just let you know.

haha :thumb: haha

haha, i gotta give myself credit for that one, that has to be one of the best slams i have seen on here.

Oh ok well pretty sure Coach Burks and the Riverdale golf won the district this year so I guess you didnt beat them when it counted. Second of all a loss is loss, 30 point dont have anything to do with it. They lost to yall by 30 and to Siegel by 3 but just becuase yall beat em 10 times worse than siegel did doesnt mean we get 10 more losses so the 30 point thing is irrelavant. Last year we walked in there at yalls place and beat yall by 26 and i had 19 and hit 5 3's. I dont even talk about myself on here but you have rubbed me the wrong way so I thought i would just let you know.

haha, i gotta give myself credit for that one, that has to be one of the best slams i have seen on here.

WOW good one dude u killed me on that.. but good call on riverdale winnin the districts u might no wat a buzzer beater is but u need to do some research on who exactly won districts this year cuz im positive cookeville did we beat riverdale by at least 5 shots.. yea u got me on buzzard or whatever the heck i said but i think u need to stick to talkin basketball good call there dude

Guest dare_2_dream

WOW good one dude u killed me on that.. but good call on riverdale winnin the districts u might no wat a buzzer beater is but u need to do some research on who exactly won districts this year cuz im positive cookeville did we beat riverdale by at least 5 shots.. yea u got me on buzzard or whatever the heck i said but i think u need to stick to talkin basketball good call there dude

...and you need to stick to golf...

who cares your talkin about golf you dont have to be a good athlete to play that and this is a basketball spread

Guest dare_2_dream

If you can smoke a cigar and still play that hobby I refuse to call it a sport. i.e. golf.

you can do that in any sport friend, trust me...

Edited by dare_2_dream