MJCA @ Watertown

ladypatsbball

ooooohh this is rubbing it in. Of course most people recognize this is a statement from a simple, shallow person, LOL. The point was made that they are improved over last year. No one said they are ready to play for the district yet, but they will, if they keep working hard. the point was made that Coach Palmer has them playing for a purpose. This game is measuring stick on how much work needs to be done. When you take a program that hit rock bottom, it takes time and patience to get it where you need it to go. See you next time, at our place.

yall are just a low end private school THAT IS A NEVER WAS LOL

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres alot more behind us then you all think, i guess we will see.

I wouldn't pay any attention to what 67vette was saying, I wish I hadn't. I just brought myself down to his level by even replying to his comments. Good objective criticism is good, but to run down a program with idiotic comments is immature behavior. Believe in yourself and keep working hard, thats what pays off. If you keep working hard, then the results will come, and those people who really know the game will recognize it.

I wouldn't pay any attention to what 67vette was saying, I wish I hadn't. I just brought myself down to his level by even replying to his comments. Good objective criticism is good, but to run down a program with idiotic comments is immature behavior. Believe in yourself and keep working hard, thats what pays off. If you keep working hard, then the results will come, and those people who really know the game will recognize it.

I agree, worden. Kinda like trying to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig. Keep working to improve, hard work will garner positive results. The game is best played against the game. Opponents just fill the spots on the floor. Just work to beat the game and keep the faith.

I agree, worden. Kinda like trying to teach a pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig. Keep working to improve, hard work will garner positive results. The game is best played against the game. Opponents just fill the spots on the floor. Just work to beat the game and keep the faith.

WELL SAID!