Mt Juliet Men 7-1

MJ AND BEYOND

when was the last time the men had a better record than the women? i think the guy's are playing well but they have to learn to play with the lead. never should have gone to overtime tonight. but i am proud of them for sticking with it and holding on. good job guy's. i like coach Allen and think he will do good things at MJ

Congratulations to the Bears for a great start this year: 7-1 year to date vs 3-5 last year to date. Dare I say that Coach Allen will follow up his 04-05 11-AAA Coach of the Year with a 05-06 9-AAA COY? FYI - Bears had 9 wins (I believe this is correct) all of last year.

How far will the Bears go this year?yes this is me roneal and i want to give my congrads to mtj for doing so well and keep up the good play. :blink:

Go Bears! :rolleyes:

Howdy R oneal, thanks for the good wishes...and FYI the Bears are now quietly 8-1. One of our posts is back (6'5" Cory Payne), allows us to start him alongside 6'5" Jeremy Dixon.

I believe you have said that Coach is a friend of yours, besides being very effective he is worth the price of admission to watch (and hear!) him during the game. :angry:

:angry:

Howdy R oneal, thanks for the good wishes...and FYI the Bears are now quietly 8-1. One of our posts is back (6'5" Cory Payne), allows us to start him alongside 6'5" Jeremy Dixon.

I believe you have said that Coach is a friend of yours, besides being very effective he is worth the price of admission to watch (and hear!) him during the game. :lol:

MJB at first i thought that the only thing that mtjuliet had was the giles kid but now other people are showing up and playing and thats great i even hope maybe a state apperance could be in the works. my daughters team playes mtjuliet tuesday and they will probably lose by 50 but the mens game may be good if not then mtjuliet's boys will blow them out also but much luck anyway. i really miss coach because he really helped my daughter 3 years ago become a good player at a camp he held. :thumb:

:huh:

Edited by r_oneal27